The Student Room Group

My gf doesn't seem keen

Basically we pulled a couple of times I started to like her then she admitted she liked me so we started going out. When we are just one on one shes great fun and that but she never gives compliments and in school she'll never and come sit next to me first. Also she nevers ask me to hang out I always have to ask her first and so the other day I asked her if I was doing anything wrong and then she was like nah that leads me on to asking if we are right for each other. And I was like sure, we get on well etc and she was like same I think it could last a while...
ffs, I think im just paranoid :wink: One of my pals who grew up with her says she just plays her cards close to her chest but idk, she just seems a bit uninrerested ya know? Also idk how to put this without being a dick... like Im one of the sporty guys and shes one of the kinda nerdy girls I guess...

ANyway thoughts please :smile: thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by djac99
Basically we pulled a couple of times I started to like her then she admitted she liked me so we started going out. When we are just one on one shes great fun and that but she never gives compliments and in school she'll never and come sit next to me first. Also she nevers ask me to hang out I always have to ask her first and so the other day I asked her if I was doing anything wrong and then she was like nah that leads me on to asking if we are right for each other. And I was like sure, we get on well etc and she was like same I think it could last a while...
ffs, I think im just paranoid :wink: One of my pals who grew up with her says she just plays her cards close to her chest but idk, she just seems a bit uninrerested ya know?

ANyway thoughts please :smile: thanks

That would annoy me if i was you if i was the one always initiating everything. How about you pull back a little dont keep contacting her first see if she does. Maybe she thinks cause you always initiate everything she dosen't need to and its making her lazy.
Reply 2
Original post by chikane
That would annoy me if i was you if i was the one always initiating everything. How about you pull back a little dont keep contacting her first see if she does. Maybe she thinks cause you always initiate everything she dosen't need to and its making her lazy.

Okay thanks I'll try that :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by djac99
Okay thanks I'll try that :smile:

Good you need to show her if she dosen't step up there are other girls waiting. So act like you are busy and show less interest not as much as before but don't go cold on her it will make her think that you are the one losing interest and she will make an effort not to lose you if she is interested.
Original post by chikane
Good you need to show her if she dosen't step up there are other girls waiting. So act like you are busy and show less interest not as much as before but don't go cold on her it will make her think that you are the one losing interest and she will make an effort not to lose you if she is interested.

That's so mean :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by chikane

Alright cool I'll try that, thanks man :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by hezzlington
That's so mean :frown:

It works though he should stay friendly but hold back to make her think and if she is interested she will step forward and if she dosen't then this is what the relationship will always be like him always making the effort .

Original post by djac99
Alright cool I'll try that, thanks man :smile:

Im a girl not man!!

Your welcome :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by chikane
It works though he should stay friendly but hold back to make her think and if she is interested she will step forward and if she dosen't then this is what the relationship will always be like him always making the effort .

Im a girl not man!!

Your welcome :wink:

Oh sorry :wink: thanks again :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending