The Student Room Group

Girls, can you usually tell if a guy likes you?

If so, what signs do you pick up and, depending on whether you like him back or not, how do you act.
I'm normally very oblivious to flirting so I'll have to explicitly be told that they like me :rofl:

But in terms of signs, it's like he shows that he cares, genuinely interested in what your saying, asks about you? And reaction wise, depending on whether I feel the same way back I'll flirt (attempt to flirt) back :yep:
Tbh not really anymore. They all act and behave similar nowadays so you can never tell if they're bein nice, friendly or super friendly. If a guy is shy around me then there's probably more chance I will think something's goin on rather than if a guy is flirting cuz I know a few guys that will flirt as a way to get to know people. Werid! I know! TBH I don't really look for signs and stuff I jus do me cuz sometimes you can misinterpret signs. So unless anything has been actually said I really try and figure out if someone likes me. If I liked him back and he let me know he liked me I may become a bit shy around him which is so annoying but if I didn't like him then I'd jus be normal.
(edited 7 years ago)
No, lol
Yeah I can tell, when he deliberately avoids me, checks me out in the corner of his eye, waves at me, teases me, asks me a whole load of questions. Opens up to me, interrupts when he sees me talking to his friend. However he can talk to other girls while I'm there?

How I respond, if I like him I mirror his actions. So If he waves, I wave back, if he avoids me I avoid him too. When I see him though I melt I keep telling myself i got over him but doesn't happen the moment I see him. I guess he feels the same way too but it's frustrating. He knows that me and him aren't looking for a relationship right now because of other priorities atm. I just go with the flow, whatever is meant to happen will happen. I know some of my friends fancy him and some of his friends like me too but it's hard to act on anything when the environment you're in is full of gossipy people.
Apparently my now boyfriend had a crush on me as well for months, back when we were just best friends.. I had zero idea, probably because the idea of a crush liking me back seemed impossible
Reply 6
Nope, I'm pretty much oblivious when someone likes me. I can notice when someone likes someone else easily but blind when it happens to me. It would take them asking me out for me to even consider the possibility of them liking me and even them I'd still be worried I maybe misread them :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I like someone I say "I like you"

Some guys pretend to be your friend for ages without saying anything though lmao.
Reply 8
when hes doing this

its pretty obvious
yes if they stare its kinda obvious
Original post by ChickenMadness
If I like someone I say "I like you"

Some guys pretend to be your friend for ages without saying anything though lmao.

*Raises Hand*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending