The Student Room Group

University Open days

Hi guys! I'm planning to apply for biomedical sciences/biochemistry next year (currently in yr12) but I'm not sure when I have to book university open days by, or how to go about it? Is there a general closing date? Thanks!
Original post by maddysci
Hi guys! I'm planning to apply for biomedical sciences/biochemistry next year (currently in yr12) but I'm not sure when I have to book university open days by, or how to go about it? Is there a general closing date? Thanks!

Each university has different dates, there's generally open days throughout the summer and autumn.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Each university has different dates, there's generally open days throughout the summer and autumn.

But is there a general date that you should really apply by across all universities? Thank you!
But is there a general date that you should really apply by across all universities? Thank you!

no deadline per say, some dont require you to book so you coukd turn up on the day

You book directly on the university websites. It's up to you to do the research on when the open days take place, when booking opens and if there's a deadline.

A lot of the larger universities will be oversubscribed for open days so it's worth booking as soon as you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending