The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have 3 9am lectures..and I have to go up Cardiac...icky...
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
I attempted Cardiac Hill in it's entirety last night for the first time. Ouch. Particularly in the pouring rain.
Reply 22
It is ouch isnt it?! Ive lsot count of how many times Ive done it now...just not looking forward to the next 3 days..9am lectures..at the top of the hill!
Reply 23
Sephrenia
It is ouch isnt it?! Ive lsot count of how many times Ive done it now...just not looking forward to the next 3 days..9am lectures..at the top of the hill!

I've never seen Cardiac but I'm living in Birks next year, How steep is it? like if you were on a treadmill, what level elevation would you put it on?

x
No idea about a treadmill but it's a rise of 26 metres in elevation over approximately 180 metres in distance. According to Google Earth.
Reply 25
haha thanks and also.... :-O nooooooo!
Reply 26
Cardiac's been closed all this year for the building at Birks; you go up Fairy Steps instead. Which are frankly a damn sight easier to walk up than Cardiac ever was, though I've no idea technically how steep they are. I think it's still the same as that at the moment and then Cardiac proper re-opens when it's all done...
Reply 27
is that a longer way round?
Reply 28
Not really; it's just up and along rather than along and up, if that makes sense...
Reply 29
The fairy steps are the ones near duryard right? They are so much nicer! I actually kinda miss cardiac now...such good exercise!
Reply 30
Yeah, the steps just at that end of campus, before you go along the little road that leads to Moberly/the Catholic chaplaincy. They've done them up a bit and put in a handrail.
Reply 31
I like the sound of this "Cardiac Hill".... the perfect tonic for the lazy, fat-assed summer I'm having... :biggrin:
Reply 32
Posh =P

Latest

Trending

Trending