The Student Room Group

i love you's

when do you guys think is the appropriate time to tell someone you love them when in a relationship?
When you love them.
Original post by donutellme
When you love them.

Pretty self explanatory :biggrin:
Reply 3
location, timing, stage of relationship, and yeah, whether you actually 'feel it' or not.
if you do feel it, don't just blurt it out 24/7, otherwise it numbs the impact and feeling of the word.
Reply 5
8pm
Original post by Moonstruck16

Really?
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
8pm

why?
People think too much into it imo
I tell my boyfriend I love him and vice verca, but we have had the discussion and know we are not yet in love.
It's not as complicated as people make it out to be
Original post by A-LJLB
I tell my boyfriend I love him and vice verca, but we have had the discussion and know we are not yet in love.

Seems like you've made it more complicated than it is... Why do say you love each other if you're not in love?

Or maybe you're drawing the distinction between loving someone and being in love with them?
Original post by SChido
when do you guys think is the appropriate time to tell someone you love them when in a relationship?
If I'm in a relationship, chances are I've had feelings for them since before being in a relationship with them. So I'll have probably already said it at least once by the time we're a couple.
At the hour of 4pm on a Tuesday in the month of August when the moon is in its waxing phase and the temperature is less than 20 degrees Celsius.
Original post by A-LJLB

you've just complicated it :biggrin:
Original post by SChido

If you feel it just say it! The worst that can happen is they say they don't feel the same then you won't have lost anything just know where you stand in your relationship!
Original post by donutellme
Seems like you've made it more complicated than it is... Why do say you love each other if you're not in love?

Or maybe you're drawing the distinction between loving someone and being in love with them?

There's a difference between loving someone and being in love. I tell my friends I love them so I'm clearly going to tell my boyfriend too.
Original post by A-LJLB
There's a difference between loving someone and being in love. I tell my friends I love them so I'm clearly going to tell my boyfriend too.

Aha i see where you're coming from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending