The Student Room Group

Do guys do this? (Don't laugh)

Do guys leave the classroom to :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: over girls they have crushes on? This guy I know he's sexually attracted to me. (I've caught him perving on me.) He saw me sat down for a while got up and went to the bathroom. When he came back to the classroom he was staring at me whilst walking to go sit down. I don't know why I have the feeling he went to go :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:...is this possible? Or am I thinking too much into it and he probably went to piss.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do girls get wet over guys they like?

/thread
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Or am I thinking too much into it and he probably went to *wee wee

^That bit
Reply 3
Original post by Katzen
Do girls get wet over guys they like?

/thread

Original post by Davalla
^That bit

😂😂😂I don't know why I'm thinking this but it's the way he suddenly stood up like he was hard or something and had to go let it out...
Wtffffff
Reply 5
😂😂😂I don't know why I'm thinking this but it's the way he suddenly stood up like he was hard or something and had to go let it out...

No silly billy- you don't get blue balls from staring at a girl you have a crush on and if you're hard and you want to hide it you just tuck it under the belt and think about something else and it goes down.
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Typical TSR question.

TSR seems to be pulling a Yahoo Answers everyday.

Next up: "Hey guys, can you hear me? My sister said hi to me as was she touching her hair I think she likes me OMG what should I do?"
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes
Reply 8
Original post by saraxh
Wtffffff

Original post by Oxmathsy
No silly billy- you don't get blue balls from staring at a girl you have a crush on and if you're hard and you want to hide it you just tuck it under the belt and think about something else and it goes down.

Original post by Katzen
TSR seems to be pulling a Yahoo Answers everyday.

Next up: "Hey guys, can you hear me? My sister said hi to me as was she touching her hair I think she likes me OMG what should I do?"

I don't trust guys. When you think they aren't perverts they actually are. :ninja: I sniff denial on this thread.
It's almost as though you want this to be...
Maybe I do. :blush: That's not the point though.
Reply 11
I don't trust guys. When you think they aren't perverts they actually are. :ninja: I sniff denial on this thread.

> OP: Hey guys can you hear me? I think I'm so attractive and sexy that boys go out and :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: over me in the toilet? They can't even wait OH MAH GAWD look at me I'm so hawt. Do boys ACTUALLY do this?

> TSR: No. -_-

> OP: Oh...well I don't even trust guys. They're perverts.

> TSR: ...
I once had a guy tell me he went to go do that over me in the toilets...I don't know if he was telling the truth but he did fancy me. Anyway you shouldn't say that to a girl if you like her because it's just nasty. Sometimes people should keep their feelings to themselves.
Reply 13
Original post by gabriellakhan
Anyway you shouldn't say that to a girl if you like her because it's just nasty.

But what if you don't like her? Then it's cool?
Good lord what have i just read
No, and additionally, school toilets are gross; I and many others don't even go in there at all.
Original post by Katzen
But what if you don't like her? Then it's cool?

Ofc it isn't cool if you don't like her.
I meant that if you like a girl that's not the way to pull her.
If he did go for a w***, he'd probably totally lose interest in you for at least an hour afterwards.
Reply 18
Original post by gabriellakhan
Ofc it isn't cool if you don't like her.
I meant that if you like a girl that's not the way to pull her.

Ohhhh.

Wait, then it is cool because if you don't like the girl then you wouldn't care anyway because you're not trying to pull her.

Hmmmm. Brb.
this is the most ridiculous thread on TSR i've ever come across...

the lack of logic in this thread astounds me.

and in case the above wasn't obvious; NO. guys don't go :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: on girls.. the hell? what kind of sick mind do you have to automatically assume a guy going to the loo means he's gonna :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending