The Student Room Group

Girls would you date guy A or guy B

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
omg i love kahoot so much except in college we play it when we have our lecturer who is our tutor as well and he knows how excited i get so he mutes the music and also i care about feelings

Kahoot music is the most important part of the whole experience, and so is the competitiveness. My law teacher for one of our mocks made a 100 questions kahoot, but took away the music and the points. It was awful.
Original post by _princessxox
idk why i found this so funny omg

ok
Original post by katierebekah
Kahoot music is the most important part of the whole experience, and so is the competitiveness. My law teacher for one of our mocks made a 100 questions kahoot, but took away the music and the points. It was awful.

OMG yep but what i do is put my bluetooth speaker behind the computer pair it with my phone and play it as i have the songs on my phone

Wins at Kahoot most if not every time

well that will get you far in life...
Original post by yungaheartz
well that will get you far in life...

didnt you read im also an it nerd
OMG yep but what i do is put my bluetooth speaker behind the computer pair it with my phone and play it as i have the songs on my phone

That's iconic. :smile:
didnt you read im also an it nerd

lol you are the whole package...!
That's iconic. :smile:

ikr - can we be friends
Original post by yungaheartz
lol you are the whole package...!

really
ikr - can we be friends

yeah :smile:
Kahoot sounds like a conspiracy.

'he's in kahoots with the globalists :sly: '
The rejection is strong in this one it seems
yeah :smile:

ok - pm me please
yep I am and unfortunatly no girls want me

When i was in high school, i was the smallest and youngest kid in the class. My high school was full of football 'jocks', who beat up the smaller students & robbed them of their lunch money. Most of them had been 'held back' at least 2 years, so were significantly older than the rest of the students. One cute gal was a "cheerleader". She had every jock fawning all over her. She made an effort [i thought at the time, and still do] to be insulting and nasty to me, ridiculing me in front of other students. Well, time moved on. I went to uni and got an engineering degree. The 'cheerleader' married the head jock, and settled down locally. A number of years later, i returned to town on a business trip, and found that the 'cheerleader' had had 2 kids. Her 'football jock' husband was unemployed (and had been for some time). He was living off her income (as a secretary i believe). She was supporting the entire family, while he went out 'bar hopping' nearly every night, and had 8 or 10 women that he was sleeping with, while still being married to the 'cheerleader'. I thought, "Well, you get what you deserve, don't you"??

Don't despair, time wounds all heels!!! Cheers. .
Original post by Rabbit20164
When i was in high school, i was the smallest and youngest kid in the class. My high school was full of football 'jocks', who beat up the smaller students & robbed them of their lunch money. Most of them had been 'held back' at least 2 years, so were significantly older than the rest of the students. One cute gal was a "cheerleader". She had every jock fawning all over her. She made an effort [i thought at the time, and still do] to be insulting and nasty to me, ridiculing me in front of other students. Well, time moved on. I went to uni and got an engineering degree. The 'cheerleader' married the head jock, and settled down locally. A number of years later, i returned to town on a business trip, and found that the 'cheerleader' had had 2 kids. Her 'football jock' husband was unemployed (and had been for some time). He was living off her income (as a secretary i believe). She was supporting the entire family, while he went out 'bar hopping' nearly every night, and had 8 or 10 women that he was sleeping with, while still being married to the 'cheerleader'. I thought, "Well, you get what you deserve, don't you"??

Don't despair, time wounds all heels!!! Cheers. .

Ok - are u saying that i will become one of those guys as i wont as i think loyalty and niceness and caring is important
I don't know the back story but I'm guessing you've been hurt
There is someone for everyone. She wasn't for you
Sometimes girls like a bad boy. It can be exciting. But only ever for a short time. They want to settle down later with someone far more reliable
It's a cliche but the right girl is there somewhere.put this girl behind you and get out there and find her
Original post by Sammylou40
I don't know the back story but I'm guessing you've been hurt
There is someone for everyone. She wasn't for you
Sometimes girls like a bad boy. It can be exciting. But only ever for a short time. They want to settle down later with someone far more reliable
It's a cliche but the right girl is there somewhere.put this girl behind you and get out there and find her

who are you refering to as if u r refering to me i hope i find someone willing to settle down with someone soon
who are you refering to as if u r refering to me i hope i find someone willing to settle down with someone soon

Yes. You.
A bit more advice. Don't try too hard. It can be off putting. If you don't already then go to some clubs, societies and activities that interest you. You are more likely to meet girls there who like the same things as you and you'll have a lot in common
Aim to make friends first. Get to know a girl before you start asking them out on dates.
Most importantly just be yourself. That way you'll meet the right one
Original post by Sammylou40
Yes. You.
A bit more advice. Don't try too hard. It can be off putting. If you don't already then go to some clubs, societies and activities that interest you. You are more likely to meet girls there who like the same things as you and you'll have a lot in common
Aim to make friends first. Get to know a girl before you start asking them out on dates.
Most importantly just be yourself. That way you'll meet the right one

I do all that so when im 18 ill join some dating sites
I do all that so when im 18 ill join some dating sites

Ok. I'd still advise you to persevere.
Dating sites may not be right for you. They're certainly geared up for people looking for short term fun, which doesn't seem to be what you want
Be patient and be you. You're young. It will happen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending