The Student Room Group

Guy ''forgot'' about date

So I'm here in full make up 30 minutes before my date and he's laid in bed w***ing and hasn't even mentioned that we are meant to be meeting soon and just keeps asking me what's wrong. Anyway, I'm ready to go out but none of my friends want to do anything, it would be such a waste of good makeup to wash it off. Any ideas what I can do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I'm here in full make up 30 minutes before my date and he's laid in bed w***ing and hasn't even mentioned that we are meant to be meeting soon and just keeps asking me what's wrong. Anyway, I'm ready to go out but none of my friends want to do anything, it would be such a waste of good makeup to wash it off. Any ideas what I can do?

Really have no other friends who you can ask?
Blind date from social media or even just another girl?
Tinder?

Bin the guy.
I'll pick you up in 10mins be ready
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Really have no other friends who you can ask?
Blind date from social media or even just another girl?
Tinder?

Bin the guy.

Nope I've exhausted my friends list and I'm not been speaking to anyone on tinder because I've been too busy with essays and work
If a girl forgot about a date i'd forget about her life.
Reply 5
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
I'll pick you up in 10mins be ready

Haha thank you, see you soon
Watch Filthy Frank on YouTube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be mad
Reply 8

Help me look for my keys.

I seem to have lost them
Maybe he genuinely forgot?
He's probably teasing you and joking around. Don't judge this easily, just be patient.
Reply 11
Well you could've just asked if you're still on for tonight instead of brushing him off and hoping he'd realise it himself. It can be easy to forget or mix up the days sometimes.
Reply 12
So I'm here in full make up 30 minutes before my date and he's laid in bed w***ing

Maybe he'll come.
Nope I've exhausted my friends list and I'm not been speaking to anyone on tinder because I've been too busy with essays and work

What about family?
I could say just go out on your own? Are you at Uni? Can you just see if anyone is bored or just wants a break from revision and go for something to eat?

Sorry my suggestions arent very good.

Some of going out on your own is fine imo, food, cinema etc, but some a bit more iffy. It could at least get the canceled date out of your system. has the boy got any mates? Going for a drink with one of them might get the point across as well as being some company?
Adding to that my boyfriend does that to me most of the time and he still turns up. It's just a little tease, nothing serious. However, if he doesn't come then execute him :wink:
Original post by saraxh
I'd be mad

I'm so mad, I'm one step away from blocking and deleting him off everything

Original post by Devify
Well you could've just asked if you're still on for tonight instead of brushing him off and hoping he'd realise it himself. It can be easy to forget or mix up the days sometimes.

We spoke about it two hours ago...

Original post by RSVP
Help me look for my keys.

I seem to have lost them

I'll be round in 5
Original post by UWS
Maybe he'll come.

did you just make a pun out of this?!!
I'm so mad, I'm one step away from blocking and deleting him off everything

We spoke about it two hours ago...

I'll be round in 5

Maybe he's going to turn up at your house as a surprise only to discover you went out and blocked him on everything

Surprise
Reply 18

I'll be round in 5

Good, make sure you put on something tight.

Spandex leggins would do
This is childish, so you phoned him up, he never mentioned that you're supposed to be meeting soon, but you didn't either. Why not just remind him that you have plans?

Quick Reply