The Student Room Group

Does this mean she loves me?

I've been with my girlfriend just over a month. I'm due to meet her parents next weekend, and she told me that her father remarked when she told them about me, its the happiest he's seen her in a while.
Whenever I kiss her, she has a little smile when we break away, she reaches out to touch me when she can, be it to hold hands or just as she walks past. I also catch her just staring at me quite regularly, when I'm driving just sitting watching me. She also will constantly pull herself to be laying close to me with her head on my shoulder or an arm across me when we're in bed.

We have also discussed how we aren't looking for a fling, but rather a long term real thing, as well as having talked about things we'll be doing together next year.

I'm completely into her, and I'm rubbish at reading body language, is she showing signs she is in love with me?

Scroll to see replies

Never mind.

It sounds like she's on her way to falling in love with you
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes, she's definitely into you. :smile:

PS. This is so cute. It almost brought a tear to my eye.
Inb4 'Awwww'
Yes, all of those are signs of that she's fallen in love with you. I was just like that when I first started dating my boyfriend :biggrin: Aww...
Reply 5
It coud mean that but many hoes also act like that.
Reply 6
Pointless thread really
Reply 7
Thanks guys and girls, I hoped I was seeing it correctly, I really like her! It's great because we seem tailor made for each other too, both have the same quirks that we thoivht were unique, both like the same things, but different enough it's not weird ha.
Long may our romance continue!
No she obviously hates your guts
Reply 9
Original post by Fermion.
No she obviously hates your guts

I bloody knew it
If that isn't love than i don't know what is, whatever you do; be sure that you don't mess this up.
Original post by Guy_Specs
If that isn't love than i don't know what is, whatever you do; be sure that you don't mess this up.

I'm doing my best not to! She's beautiful
Guys based on this, is it too early to tell her I love her?? After one month but with those signs or should I wait a couple of months first
Original post by Anonymous
Guys based on this, is it too early to tell her I love her?? After one month but with those signs or should I wait a couple of months first

Maybe start implying how you like her and drop little things like "I love spending time with you" or tell her things like "I love it when you lye next to me" or just tell her how it makes you feel when she's near and touches you. I'm sure it makes your belly flip sometimes :smile: She might be wondering when to tell you also, you never know :smile: I'd wait till you meet her family maybe two times just to get comfortable around them and in her home. I'm sure things will go well. Good Luck!!
Original post by EvvaBraun
Yes, all of those are signs of that she's fallen in love with you. I was just like that when I first started dating my boyfriend :biggrin: Aww...

Was your first boyfriend Hitler?
Original post by FopePrancis
Was your first boyfriend Hitler?

And the last, amirite? :wink:
Well it definitely seems it could be love :smile: Do you love her? If you do, why don't you tell her you love her and see if she says it back. She may not say it immediately, as she may be shy, but she will soon say it, if she loves you.
Original post by MaisieDai
Maybe start implying how you like her and drop little things like "I love spending time with you" or tell her things like "I love it when you lye next to me" or just tell her how it makes you feel when she's near and touches you. I'm sure it makes your belly flip sometimes :smile: She might be wondering when to tell you also, you never know :smile: I'd wait till you meet her family maybe two times just to get comfortable around them and in her home. I'm sure things will go well. Good Luck!!

We've both talked about how we could lay together cuddled up for hours and we don't want to get up etc. so touched upon it and we've made reference to enjoying each other's company. I'm rather fond of her correct! I meet her family for the first time in 8 days, so I'll see how that goes! She lives in a house share though so I'll rarely see them, spent plenty of time at hers and her at mine.
Original post by Anonymous
We've both talked about how we could lay together cuddled up for hours and we don't want to get up etc. so touched upon it and we've made reference to enjoying each other's company. I'm rather fond of her correct! I meet her family for the first time in 8 days, so I'll see how that goes! She lives in a house share though so I'll rarely see them, spent plenty of time at hers and her at mine.

That's so lovely. I'm sure things will go perfectly. It seems she really likes you too otherwise your probably wouldn't be meeting her parents. When it feels right you should definitely consider saying it soon. Don't get down if she doesn't say it back straight away. Us girls can get pretty shy about those things. seems like you'll have a great time and I hope you like her family :smile: Keep me updated on how things all go!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending