mahendira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I met a girl in a shop but i fancy on her. I could't talk to her. After few minutes i saw her in car park and i said i really like her. Is it crime? Talking to unknown girl in public.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
what happened after you spoke to her what did she say?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Not a crime to start a conversation... as long as you aren't being too forward or creepy.... if she seems uninterested or busy, just leave her be. What was her reaction?
mahendira
Rep:
?
Not interested. She said hav a bf. I dont know why police wants me to talk about this incident tommorrow. I mentioned that am working in a shop near by.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mahendira)
Not interested. She said hav a bf. I dont know why police wants me to talk about this incident tommorrow. I mentioned that am working in a shop near by.
The police want to talk to you about it? Wait, so what exactly happened?

You saw her, went over, said hi and that you liked her, she said she had a boyfriend, and you left, right??
mahendira
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)

You saw her, went over, said hi and that you liked her, she said she had a boyfriend, and you left, right??
Yes.
mahendira
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)

I met her in a petrolstation. I finished my shift at that time. While going home i seen her car on the way. She is going on same road as i on the way to my home
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I met her in a petrolstation. I finished my shift at that time. While going home i seen her car on the way. She is going on same road as i on the way to my home
Sounds like she may have misinterpreted and thought you were following her so contacted the police. Just explain it to them honestly and it should be fine.
mahendira
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kindred)
Sounds like she may have misinterpreted and thought you were following her so contacted the police. Just explain it to them honestly and it should be fine.
Am really got panicked now.
Kindred
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Am really got panicked now.
If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about and it sounds like you did nothing wrong. Just talk to the police about it and you should be fine. It should be obvious enough to them that this was a misunderstanding and you weren't trying to do anything wrong.
mahendira
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kindred)
If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about and it sounds like you did nothing wrong. Just talk to the police about it and you should be fine. It should be obvious enough to them that this was a misunderstanding and you weren't trying to do anything wrong.
I met the police today. I admitted the incident was me. Thy said girl was upset. I apologized for this incident. Just only 3 mins conversation with me. Thy took my details & sergant police needs to take a decision.
Kindred
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I met the police today. I admitted the incident was me. Thy said girl was upset. I apologized for this incident. Just only 3 mins conversation with me. Thy took my details & sergant police needs to take a decision.
Okay so sounds like no big deal then. Good.
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes.
Why do I feel like there's more to this story than the 'yes' you're giving
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.62%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.73%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.64%

Watched Threads