The Student Room Group

Anyone else think girls can be confusing....

Man, I give up on girls... There just so ****ing hard to read. Like they will seem interested, but then not message you again, then even when you make the next message, they don't get back to u.... Like WTF. **** relationships, I wish I was some sociopath lmao.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Man, I give up on girls... There just so ****ing hard to read. Like they will seem interested, but then not message you again, then even when you make the next message, they don't get back to u.... Like WTF. **** relationships, I wish I was some sociopath lmao.

Just like to point out to girls out there, THIS CAN KILL A BOY INSIDE, waiting day and night for a response and being startled when seeing a notification on your phone, but you come to the disappointment it isn't her is the worse...
Reply 2
Looool ur doing something wrong, usually the girls I talk to are too enthusiastic. If it's getting dead cut.
Boys are complicated too you know.
I think boys over exaggerate how confusing girls are
Boys are confusing too
Just like to point out to girls out there, THIS CAN KILL A BOY INSIDE, waiting day and night for a response and being startled when seeing a notification on your phone, but you come to the disappointment it isn't her is the worse...

It goes both ways.
LOOL I think guys are just as confusing tbh what was the last convo like ??

True. I confuse myself all the time.
Reply 8

Dunno, she seemed interested, like showed certain signs

beta
beta

Huh?
Reply 11
Women do not know what they're attracted to because attraction occurs on a subconscious level.... so they'll say they like a certain thing in a guy, but will go for a guy who is the polar opposite.
Dunno, she seemed interested, like showed certain signs

What type of signs ? Maybe I can see
From a girls POV
What type of signs ? Maybe I can see
From a girls POV

Dunno like calling me certain names, using kinda flirty emojis, actually saying that she has to go.
Reply 14

Reminds me of a story recently where a boy messaged a girl on tinder and she replied around 10 months later after saying "she needed a charger". The boy then replied 8 months later. Then the girl replied a year later etc.

Now tinder is funding their holiday to Hawaii.
www.huffingtonpost.com.au/amp/2017/07/11/tinder-sends-couple-on-first-date-to-hawaii-three-years-after-they-matched_a_23025736/
Huh?

Beta male.

Srs tho, don't dwell on girls too much, just jump from one to the other and have fun doing it.
I really mean this. I respect girls as human beings but not a total lot more. Such a great proportion of those that I have known have all had hidden agendas, or have been inherently complicated whereas I do not get such ailments from any boys I am friends with.

I feel your pain bro. If possible let them come to you; might save some heartache. But it's not just you!!
Beta male.

Srs tho, don't dwell on girls too much, just jump from one to the other and have fun doing it.

This is bad advise don't take it. Talk about f boy vibes 🙄
Dunno like calling me certain names, using kinda flirty emojis, actually saying that she has to go.

I know it's easy to jump to conclusions but it's important to look at the situation from an outside view maybe she's going through a tough time herself and doesn't want to let you down as she won't be able to give 100% into the relationship ?? Obviously try messaging again and just confront her saying what's going
On?

You are wrong, humans are complicated, not just girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending