The Student Room Group

I am a mid-twenties guy having an affair with a 47 year old woman AMA

Go ahead

Scroll to see replies

r u happy?
Why?
Reply 3
But can you do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?
Reply 4
Original post by Ryanthom100
r u happy?

I like her company, but it can be difficult sneaking around behinds peoples backs to keep it a secret, she's married to someone in a respected profession, and if word got out it could be really bad for their marriage and his profession
Reply 5
Original post by Angry Bird
do you like licking her wrinkes?

She looks a lot younger than her age, but she has botox
Is there much of an echo?
don't get her pregnant.

especially if you're both a different shade because things can get ****ed up real quick.
Reply 8
Original post by s4b3rt00th
don't get her pregnant.

especially if you're both a different shade because things can get ****ed up real quick.

Thanks for the advice
How did the affair start/how did you meet?

Did she initiate or did you?

Did you know she was married when it first started?
Original post by Anonymous
Go ahead

Do you feel guilty?Do you know what you're doing is wrong?
Seems a mid twenties female with a guy of 47 is much more accepted in today's society, I thought people on here were more mature
Seems a mid twenties female with a guy of 47 is much more accepted in today's society, I thought people on here were more mature

It's because you're having an affair rather than a genuine relationship,if that was your partner I couldn't care less but because you're having an affair people are finding your action despicable.
How did the affair start/how did you meet?

Did she initiate or did you?

Did you know she was married when it first started?

We've known each other for a while, she's a colleague and we've always got on well, for a while she's been explaining about problems in her marriage and family, and we used to go for coffees after work, and she gave me lifts afterwards in her car, eventually we ended up kissing and things have just progressed
It's because you're having an affair rather than a genuine relationship,if that was your partner I couldn't care less but because you're having an affair people are finding your action despicable.

You don't know the full story, for all you know her partner could have been cheating on her years
You don't know the full story, for all you know her partner could have been cheating on her years

Well there's no reason for you to not say that so clearly her partner hasnt been cheating idiot
I like her company, but it can be difficult sneaking around behinds peoples backs to keep it a secret, she's married to someone in a respected profession, and if word got out it could be really bad for their marriage and his profession

Have you been a home-wrecker before, or is this a new hobby for you?
Why create an AMA
Original post by Reality Check
Have you been a home-wrecker before, or is this a new hobby for you?

As I said, her marriage has been going downhill for a while, she's got no dependants, we've discussed our circumstances a few times, and more than anything she appreciates me being there for her
As I said, her marriage has been going downhill for a while, she's got no dependants, we've discussed our circumstances a few times, and more than anything she appreciates me being there for her

Most women that age have friends and a support network for that, and don't need to feel the need to sleep with men young enough to be their son to make themselves feel better that they couldn't make their marriage work and be happy like so many of the rest of their friends.

You do as you wish. But let's not pretend it's anything other than home wrecking. Of course she's told you her marriage is going downhill: she's not likely to tell you it's blissfully happy and they were in John Lewis last Saturday picking out new linens for the marital bed, was she?
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest