The Student Room Group

I am a mid-twenties guy having an affair with a 47 year old woman AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ParentalAdvisory
maybe hubby is already on the dark web looking for a professional to eliminate his problem.

Or maybe missus is lining the OP up to do a job on the husband and claim the insurance, happened before

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1992-04-24/lifestyle/9204230895_1_kettmann-hershey-finger

ok this took a pretty sick turn... not cool
:rofl: some of these comments man
Original post by Moura
do you love her?

do you have a thing for older women?

how do you see the affair ending?

100%. Not particularly if she was the same person in her 20's it would be just the same. I don't know, it's an affair, but if eventually we felt a relationship could work, we would see how it went.
Original post by Anonymous
100%. Not particularly if she was the same person in her 20's it would be just the same. I don't know, it's an affair, but if eventually we felt a relationship could work, we would see how it went.

Gonna end in tears.
Original post by uberteknik
Gonna end in tears.

Totally agree.
Original post by Moura
ok this took a pretty sick turn... not cool

It happens. One of the main reasons for murder is another rooster in the hen-house.

OP needs to know how it could play out.
You are coming across as a very bigoted person, not everyone has a fantastic support network, and it's not like we jumped straight to bed like you do on a one night stand. We've known her for a while and we never intended it to end up like this. There isn't much at stake for her, the marriage is already 'wrecked', she's trying to divorce him as he's treated her bad too many times, but he's too stubborn to agree to it. You are making out what we are doing is illegal, I find your strong views quite worrying

This woman sounds like she is feeding you porkies. Firstly, if she is trying to divorce her husband why hasn't she formally separated from him? When people are divorcing each other they tend to separate. Secondly, you said her husband is too stubborn to agree to the divorce. If she has initiated a divorce and the divorce papers have been sent to him, she can apply to the court for an order that the petition be deemed served. This is if her husband has ignored the divorce papers.
omg.ppl are being so rude to the OP.Tbh whether he likes a 43,57,100 year old woman that's his choice.
If ur happy carry on OP but don't u think its only right to tell the woman's husband.He's probably thinking he has the best wife ever when in fact she's having an affair behind his back.Don't really think keeping it a secret is right.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
I like her company, but it can be difficult sneaking around behinds peoples backs to keep it a secret, she's married to someone in a respected profession, and if word got out it could be really bad for their marriage and his profession

If you know its wrong, then why don't you break it off?
Like you and the woman are completely in the wrong for this. I hope you realise what you're doing is wrong?. There are plenty of my friends that have seen their parent's relationships deteriorating and then the problem becomes worse when cheating comes into the equation and then a divorce comes in, when a bloke like you comes along for a fun time. They have to deal with the psychological effect for the rest of their lives. Now idk if she has children or not but like I'm just stating how wrong it can be . Honestly, do you even see a future with this woman?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 49
'kin hell, get right in there son!

how hot is she??
Original post by franklinho2
Do you have to hoover the dust off her pussy before you smash?

bit of a rude thing to say about your mother
Are you more of an ass or boobs guy?
Also, does it bother you they sag?

Do you prefer to be on the top or bottom?

Are you scared people will find out and her husband will beat the crap outta you when he finds out?

Also, are you that insecure you go for someone twice your age?
What's she like in bed?
OP got himself a real life M.I.L.F.
Go ahead

Is your reason for posting here shame for interfering with the matrimonial bond or immaturity in not being able to remain discreet about it?
Does the individual in question look anything like Emily Maitlis?
Go ahead

What brand is the bed?
Original post by Gladstone1885
Is your reason for posting here shame for interfering with the matrimonial bond or immaturity in not being able to remain discreet about it?

Beautifully balanced. Well done!
Could you imagine the uproar this thread would have caused if it was a young female homewrecking a 47 year olds marriage?? :biggrin:
Reply 59
Original post by loooopppyyy
Could you imagine the uproar this thread would have caused if it was a young female homewrecking a 47 year olds marriage?? :biggrin:

Make the most of it. Shag her senseless until she can't see straight anymore. She'll appreciate you all the more for it.

Ignore the rest of the trolls on here. They're just jealous :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending