The Student Room Group

The worst thing your parents do

Scroll to see replies

The fact that my mum can't wait more than 3 seconds before asking me to do something a second time, and so on..
Original post by Faloodeh
Blaming EVERYTHING that happens to me on my phone/the internet!

Broke your leg? Because of your damn phone!
Headache? Because of your stupid computer!

So f*cking true.
non of your business
:wink:
Reply 23
Growing up in a asain family...

Always being compared to someone else, whether they are cousins, friends, Michael from Liverpool, Dave from Manchester. Doesn't matter, there is always someone doing better than me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On week while I was at my mums a social worker turned up am down played eenie meanie minie mo as to whose going into foster care and I got the last mo but never ended up going and thing so like this happened a lot like teasing going too far, have seen it happen since by some proper dickheads. Turns out you need two signatures or something or didn't go I'd rather have been taken away because a thing least then i would have closure or something close. My mother was an awful witch must have some proper defect in her genes. My brain instantly melted due to stress and I developed a personality like Ryan Reynolds Deadpool. I prefer to avoid contact with people because I don't know if will just randomly start to call them hurtful things. Ehhhhhhhhh.

Oh and the comparing thing I just end up losing lots of friend and which is fantastic because I find the women which look for the most look like they're have autism and you know what they probably do I can't wait to get a job in a normal place and have normal acquanyiances and do normal things that's people in society do because i find there are lest terrorists no militants in these areas maybe then I will finally be able to sleep at night because there's no worse memory's than the repressed one of the social workers visit and your big smelly sisters threats and the stains on her underwear on the landing after a night out.
(edited 6 years ago)
Continually trying to contol everything I do even though I'm 24 and have moved out
Vote Labour.
Original post by Anonymous
That you find unbearable etc., what is it?
I would not know where to start. Broken promises, ignoring, etc.

Have sex when I can clearly hear then in the next room
eat loudly...
My mum is bad at keeping things from me. I get she'll always see me as a kid and she doesn't want to worry me but at the end of the day, I just feel like I'm the black sheep of the family since I'm always the last to find things out...if I ever even find them out at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ehh probably not a bit fan of not listening. I can do what I want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending