The Student Room Group

**help needed talking to girl on snapchat**

So I decided to start talking to a girl from my school on Snapchat. She is the year below me in school and is really good looking. I am a good-looking 16 year old boy but haven't had much luck with females. I've sent her selfies with captions such as "Hey" and "What are you up to" etc. She always replies quickly, uses x's and has even displayed some cleavage in her responses (she is not a **** FYI).

However, I'm running out of ideas and want to take our relationship to the next level. My goal is to end up making out with her but I hope to end up getting more than that. But what can I say to her to do this?

Please don't diss me and try to give me useful suggestions.

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

So you haven't asked her but you wanna do tings? Maybe start with that
I use X's and I don't fall in love with every person I send them to :erm:
Original post by JAMAL 69
So I decided to start talking to a girl from my school on Snapchat. She is the year below me in school and is really good looking. I am a good-looking 16 year old boy but haven't had much luck with females. I've sent her selfies with captions such as "Hey" and "What are you up to" etc. She always replies quickly, uses x's and has even displayed some cleavage in her responses (she is not a **** FYI).

However, I'm running out of ideas and want to take our relationship to the next level. My goal is to end up making out with her but I hope to end up getting more than that. But what can I say to her to do this?

Thank you.

Sorry to break it to you....but you don't have a relationship.

You've been chatting to a girl on snap chat, that's literally it.

If you want more to happen then you need to take some initiative and ask her out like a grown up.
Reply 4
How long have you been talking to her for?
Reply 5
Ask her out on a date already
You're not gonna get laid by texting her.

Take her out somewhere. Doesn't need to be romantic or anything like that, you just need to have a good time. If you show her a good time, and she is interested in you, things will happen. Maybe take her back to your place, or go to her place, after the date.

Thank you.

Easy, get ur d**k out and say, let's be having u
Original post by SophieSmall
Sorry to break it to you....but you don't have a relationship.

You've been chatting to a girl on snap chat, that's literally it.

If you want more to happen then you need to take some initiative and ask her out like a grown up.

Oh I know. I think my vocabulary might have mislead you.
Original post by UWS
How long have you been talking to her for?

Just a couple of days.
Original post by Ciaran H
You're not gonna get laid by texting her.

Take her out somewhere. Doesn't need to be romantic or anything like that, you just need to have a good time. If you show her a good time, and she is interested in you, things will happen. Maybe take her back to your place, or go to her place, after the date.

I will do that but I don't think I'm ready just yet. I don't feel like I know her well enough to do that so that's why I want advice.
Original post by SackSly
Ask her out on a date already

Don't think I am ready for that yet. Need to get to know her more but don't know how.
Reply 12
Just a couple of days.

So you've been talking to her for a couple of days and you already want to take the relationship to the next level, taking into consideration that you're already running out of things to say. It doesn't seem like you're ready for a relationship yet.
Original post by ClearSky
I use X's and I don't fall in love with every person I send them to :erm:

I didn't say she was in love with me.
Original post by UWS
So you've been talking to her for a couple of days and you already want to take the relationship to the next level, taking into consideration that you're already running out of things to say. It doesn't seem like you're ready for a relationship yet.

I don't mean to say "relationship" in that way. I mean in the way in which two or more people or things are connected. I don't mean a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.
Reply 15
I don't mean to say "relationship" in that way. I mean in the way in which two or more people or things are connected. I don't mean a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

I'm sure that's where you want it to go, right? How do you get to know someone new? Ask questions... "Oh so you like X band huh, what's your favourite song?" relate to them, get to know them more, it's not that hard.

Thank you.

Start by giving me her snapchat, cos your little schlong won't do her the justice... i can give her pleasure :rofl:

Spoiler

Absolutely haram
Original post by Fermion.
Absolutely haram

you win
Ask her if she wants to eat ice cream with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending