The Student Room Group

Welcome to University and Accommodation emails before results day?

Hi everyone,

I'm nervously awaiting on results, too. Today, my first choice Uni sent me a "Welcome to University", "what's next" email alongside an accommodation Q&A email. Just wondering if anyone else received similar emails, too?
Original post by GraceMaryJane
Hi everyone,

I'm nervously awaiting on results, too. Today, my first choice Uni sent me a "Welcome to University", "what's next" email alongside an accommodation Q&A email. Just wondering if anyone else received similar emails, too?

what uni are you going to?
Original post by Belieber1234
what uni are you going to?

Queen's, Belfast hopefully!
Reply 3
Original post by GraceMaryJane
Hi everyone,

Have you checked UCAS Track? It could be that your place has been confirmed before results have been announced - or a cockup at the University.
This happens every year and causes the same stress each time unfortunately. It might mean you got in, in which case well done! That said, it's not certain and they might have just sent them to everyone by accident- there's know way of knowing until track opens tomorrow morning unfortunately. Try and get some sleep and see what tomorrow brings. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending