The Student Room Group

he said we are done... im too much

ive been with my ex for 6 months now we met 3times and had sex
anyway its been a week since we had sex and i felt as if he was very off with me that day after it happened he didnt talk much ect

anyway i wud constantly ring em text em ect even when he was with his family he found it rather annoyin he told me so many times to stop ringin constantly but i couldnt take em not pickin my calls up

anyway the next day after we had sex he said he didnt feel the connection like he wanted i didnt excite em ect i told him he was **** as he didnt last long he got offended and said ill show u how its done next time wen he said he didnt feel good doing it wiv me

anyway that nite i rang em again like 5x his aunt picked up andndidnt answer me he rang me after and was going crazy he said why did ring again and again

he said i should just stop and move on and how everything he had for me the feelings have all gone and i should move on

hes said im too much im clingy and seem desperate
he said he cant even watch his movies as im always ringing em

he said he wants no one and i should move on

should i give em space?
i told em that he said its too lare now

help what do i do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
help
Original post by pinkqueen
ive been with my ex for 6 months now we met 3times and had sex
anyway its been a week since we had sex and i felt as if he was very off with me that day after it happened he didnt talk much ect

anyway i wud constantly ring em text em ect even when he was with his family he found it rather annoyin he told me so many times to stop ringin constantly but i couldnt take em not pickin my calls up

anyway the next day after we had sex he said he didnt feel the connection like he wanted i didnt excite em ect i told him he was **** as he didnt last long he got offended and said ill show u how its done next time wen he said he didnt feel good doing it wiv me

anyway that nite i rang em again like 5x his aunt picked up andndidnt answer me he rang me after and was going crazy he said why did ring again and again

he said i should just stop and move on and how everything he had for me the feelings have all gone and i should move on

hes said im too much im clingy and seem desperate
he said he cant even watch his movies as im always ringing em

he said he wants no one and i should move on

should i give em space?
i told em that he said its too lare now

help what do i do

Jesus **** Christ, leave the poor soul alone!!!
You're not going to like my answer, but you need to respect his decision and stop contacting him.

In future relationships try to give the other person more space.
You need to learn to chill
Reply 5
Original post by sinfonietta
You're not going to like my answer, but you need to respect his decision and stop contacting him.

In future relationships try to give the other person more space.

do you think hes done with me or does he just need time?
Stop messaging him, especially if you want him back. Ringing him all the time is only pushing him further away and confirming the reason why he broke up with you! Leave him be, and focus on yourself.
Reply 7
Original post by chloerebecca1
Stop messaging him, especially if you want him back. Ringing him all the time is only pushing him further away and confirming the reason why he broke up with you! Leave him be, and focus on yourself.

do u think hell comd back? if i leave em alone
do you think hes done with me or does he just need time?

From what you've described I would think it's over for good.
do u think hell comd back? if i leave em alone

This is probably hard to hear, but I think the damage is done. He's probably looking for someone who gives him space & respects his decision to break up.

You'll find someone else though, so don't be too hard on yourself. For now, cut contact and forget about him.
You need to learn English
I think you have probably come across as being far too possessive and clingy. A lot of blokes don't like this and it makes them want to run a mile. They think about romance differently to females. Sure, they like to spend time with their woman. But they also like their mates, football, having a drink, being alone,etc. These things are are all potentially important to him too. Sounds to me like you've blown it, i'm afraid.
Take it as a hint that he wants you to move on.

Someone did similar to me. No idea why he really thought contacting me all the time would mean I'd want to meet up with him, or indeed get back with him.
Maybe he wasn't even looking for a serious relationship?
Whatever it was, don't waste any more time running after him and move on.
The term 'bunny boiler' comes to mind. Leave him alone, it's over.
Reply 15
He spoke to me for an whole hour last night he said he feels sorry for me
He spoke to me for an whole hour last night he said he feels sorry for me

Did he ring you? Also, I'm not sure it's a good thing he feels sorry for you... doesn't sound like the right guy for you, move on. :smile:
Reply 17
Leave him alone, look at what you did wrong, improve yourself, then find someone else.
Reply 18
Original post by chloerebecca1
Did he ring you? Also, I'm not sure it's a good thing he feels sorry for you... doesn't sound like the right guy for you, move on. :smile:

yh i rang him....
yh i rang him....

You shouldn't have done that. Honestly, stop talking to him. You're pushing him further away :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending