The Student Room Group

College mistake about registration

I am attending college and I had sorted out my student finance. I checked it a few days before the course started and it said "payments scheduled" so it was all looking fine. Fast forward to today and it has gone back to "Application Submitted". I spoke to SFE and they said that my college has for whatever reason put in a request to withdraw me from the course when I have 100% attendance! I have notified the college but I have no real idea on when I should expect my loan. Any ideas on how long it'll take to get sorted as I could use the money to start buying things for my course.
Hi captainfalcon

Once we have received confirmation of your attendance the payments can take three to five working to be submitted into your account but will all depends how quick the university send the confirmation.

Thanks Miriam
So what you are saying is that my college sending a withdrawal request isn't a huge issue and that if they tell you it is a mistake and I am in fact attending properly you'll be able to immediately rubber stamp my application and start the payment process?

Or are there any complications that will arise from this?
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi captainfalcon

Once we have received confirmation of your attendance the payments can take three to five working to be submitted into your account but will all depends how quick the university send the confirmation.

Thanks Miriam
Hi captainfalcon

When your university send the reversal of withdrawal to confirm you're attending the they will be able to confirm you're registration and then you're payment will be released.

Thanks Miriam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending