The Student Room Group

I am in year 13 shes in year 12 :p

How can I approach her without looking desperate? The natural situation things hasn't really come up yet you know that perfect chance to talk to a girl.

I would say I have an average chance with her so it's all down to me :smile:, problem is I am not friends with any of her friends... Can't even find her on social media. I also don't want to look desperate af by walking up to her when shes in her friend group.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
"What you saying,babey?
Wanna go to the chicken and chip shop because I can buy
you a breast and chips
Original post by Anonymous
How can I approach her without looking desperate? The natural situation things hasn't really come up yet you know that perfect chance to talk to a girl.

I would say I have an average chance with her so it's all down to me :smile:, problem is I am not friends with any of her friends... Can't even find her on social media. I also don't want to look desperate af by walking up to her when shes in her friend group.[/QU

LOOOL WHOOPS, read it wrong, was too concerned trying to work out what the equivalent to "Year 12"' was in my country 😂😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by sexbox 360
"What you saying,babey?
Wanna go to the chicken and chip shop because I can buy
you a breast and chips

OP, do this and bam she pregnant
Original post by December126
Isn't Year 12 like 17/18 year olds??
LOOK, no offense but I'm an 18 year old girl and I would DEFINITLY NOT date a 13 year old, it's literally SICK, girls like older or same age guys, you're like a BABY to her. I can tell you now that she doesn't like you back, if anything you're like her "baby brother" which is how I view any 13 year old guy I speak to.
Try to find someone else who is your own age 😊😊

Erm...
Reply 6
LOOK, no offense but I'm an 18 year old girl and I would DEFINITLY NOT date a 13 year old, it's literally SICK, girls like older or same age guys, you're like a BABY to her. I can tell you now that she doesn't like you back, if anything you're like her "baby brother" which is how I view any 13 year old guy I speak to.

Wait what.. year 12 and year 13. AS IN SCHOOL YEAR. Year 12=17 year old, and year 13= 18 year old :lol:

you absolute spaz, it clearly says hes in year 13 so hes a year older

The title says OP is in year 13 not that he is actually age 13 lol haha

Original post by King_ajk
you absolute spaz, it clearly says hes in year 13 so hes a year older

chill bruh it was a mistake u kno
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9

pahahahah

I bet you regret putting those emojis at the end now.

Eat your words, chump.
Original post by Mightlobster
I bet you regret putting those emojis at the end now.

Eat your words, chump.

Jesus Christ, I just read it wrong, calm down, no need to get your knickers in a twist 😂😂
Jesus Christ, I just read it wrong, calm down, no need to get your knickers in a twist 😂😂

I don't wear knickers...
I don't wear knickers...

suuurreee you dont m8 :rofl:
Original post by basicallyshrek
suuurreee you dont m8 :rofl:

My balls are the size of two planets, knickers aren't strong enough.
My balls are the size of two planets, knickers aren't strong enough.

Attachment not found

lmao bye
whip yer knob out and give it a whirl
I think you should become friends with her and her friends get to know her really well and then ask her if she wants to be together. Trust me it will work better.
Honestly, you need to hit her up with, Warg 1 babes. What's ur BBM pin?
Original post by Anonymous
I think you should become friends with her and her friends get to know her really well and then ask her if she wants to be together. Trust me it will work better.

Wont I be friendzoned tho?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending