The Student Room Group

Do guys like pouty lips?

What are people's views on pouty lips? Not duck-type but natural. Considering getting a lip reduction.
Reply 1
Natural ones look nice
Reply 2
Original post by Zxyn
Natural ones look nice

dont you think they jut out too much, especially the side profile? as in there's a difference between big lips and pouty lips
Personal opinion is that they look silly (I'm thinking of really overly pouted ones - not talking about the more natural looking ones). Some people may say otherwise and they're entitled to. If you like them and feel confident and comfortable with them, you might as well keep them and not give a toss what anyone else's opinions of them is. No point in worrying whether guys like them or not as I'm sure it'll be down to personal preference and just because one guy likes/dislikes them, does not mean they will all feel the same.

*If you're asking for guy's opinions specifically because you're looking for a guy, just find a one who likes you for you and who likes you however you are, don't change yourself just to get someone or you'll end up in the wrong relationship.*
As in, lip-fillers? Some girls pull it off really well, others just look silly.
Depends if they're natural or not. I sure any guy can tell if a girls lips are natural or not, and most go for natural any day.
Reply 6
Original post by fedfan18
Depends if they're natural or not. I sure any guy can tell if a girls lips are natural or not, and most go for natural any day.

Classic fallacy.
Reply 7
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
As in, lip-fillers? Some girls pull it off really well, others just look silly.

no pouty lips in general. I unfortunately have pouty lips and was called fish lips when i was at school and want to get them surgically reduced. They're not big, they just jut out from my side profile
Original post by Anonymous
no pouty lips in general. I unfortunately have pouty lips and was called fish lips when i was at school and want to get them surgically reduced. They're not big, they just jut out from my side profile

There's no telling without a pic tbh. Far too vague a description, the shape is what's most important.
Reply 9
Nah don't change your lips man, you probably have some DSL.

Would you rather be one of those people who have no lips at all? You know what I'm on about. Lmao
most girls want bigger lips y would u want to make ur lips smaller

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending