The Student Room Group

How do I convert this question from a descriptive one to a analytical one?

The question as it stands is:

"What are the geopolitical causes and impacts of the Yugoslav Wars (1991-1995 and 1998-2001), in reference to the historical and modern state of Serbia?"

Now, I've invested a decent amount into literature on this subject, and my supervisor has told me the concepts are sound, so I've got no interesting in entirely converting the question, but I've been told that this current question revolves too much on simply describing history and theories, rather than revolving on analyzing thematic aspects, which in retrospect I agree with.

However, I'm stuck on how to best change the question without entirely converting it's focus. Any advice?
(edited 6 years ago)
What was the most significant geopolitical cause and impact of the Yugoslav Wars, in reference to the historical and political context
To what exten have the geopolitical causes and impacts of the Yugoslav wars (1991-1995 and 1998-2001) affected the modern states of Serbia?

Idk though, I know very little about history and politics questions so... but hopefully that helps? Something along those lines should work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending