The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Love that keyring :love: My keyring is soo boring :lol:
About being hungry, are you drinking enough? I think I read something that said often thirst presents as hunger in bodies :dontknow: Don't deprive yourself please :hugs:
ice cream :yy:

also ditto about the hunger thing :redface:

and I love that key ring omg, are you gonna give it a name?
Might I suggest

Spoiler

Lonely. Have no-one to turn to at all. Could do phone appointments with the doctors or go and register as a temporary patient but dont see the point, only person who has the capacity to do anything is the psychiatrist. People just do not care and idc what anyone says because i know it's a fact and i wish people would stop lying. Besides words are easy, no-one shows that they care which is where it counts. Can't be bothered with uni tbh, i can't be bothered moving into a new house and having to get to know people again (people who im probably going to end up hating anyway). I hate university and wish i was graduating but that feels a million years off and something i'll probably not achieve. Don't want to do a *****y placement either that's a whole new barrel of stress im going to have to open in second year. I hate the group work, want to work on my own and get my own **** done. I hate everyone on my course they are *****y cliquey idiots and I dislike how remote and cut off the place i live is. People in relationships dont know how lucky they are, wherever you go you know there is someone who cares about you, even better if you can live with them since that removes the need to try to have to interact with idiot housemates. Can't wait to leave, get my own place and be self sufficient. If im going to be lonely and forever alone may as well do so by choice. People dont bother to try to understand me they just moan at me about how they dislike certain parts, would sooner be alone if means i dont have to hear that constantly. Is also strange how i have to be 'cured' like sure i hate it and its self destructive but no-one is trying to cure people with autism or whatever are they. Why can't people just accept me for how i am.
Suppose is just frustrating waiting for the thing that would help as is like i cant progress forward otherwise because am held back by being 'faulty'
Original post by CoolCavy
Lonely. Have no-one to turn to at all. Could do phone appointments with the doctors or go and register as a temporary patient but dont see the point, only person who has the capacity to do anything is the psychiatrist. People just do not care and idc what anyone says because i know it's a fact and i wish people would stop lying. Besides words are easy, no-one shows that they care which is where it counts. Can't be bothered with uni tbh, i can't be bothered moving into a new house and having to get to know people again (people who im probably going to end up hating anyway). I hate university and wish i was graduating but that feels a million years off and something i'll probably not achieve. Don't want to do a *****y placement either that's a whole new barrel of stress im going to have to open in second year. I hate the group work, want to work on my own and get my own **** done. I hate everyone on my course they are *****y cliquey idiots and I dislike how remote and cut off the place i live is. People in relationships dont know how lucky they are, wherever you go you know there is someone who cares about you, even better if you can live with them since that removes the need to try to have to interact with idiot housemates. Can't wait to leave, get my own place and be self sufficient. If im going to be lonely and forever alone may as well do so by choice. People dont bother to try to understand me they just moan at me about how they dislike certain parts, would sooner be alone if means i dont have to hear that constantly. Is also strange how i have to be 'cured' like sure i hate it and its self destructive but no-one is trying to cure people with autism or whatever are they. Why can't people just accept me for how i am.
Who says you have to be 'cured'? I accept who you are.:redface:
Original post by 04MR17
Who says you have to be 'cured'? I accept who you are.:redface:

is implied by needing doctors and psychiatrists, am faulty and need to be fixed. Which is true. But want people who arent medical to accept the current me in the meantime whilst waiting to be fixed by the medical ppl.
Cavy, I am sorry you feel so alone. We do care but it must be hard to feel that when we are just online posters.

Do you have to do a placement? Some of my students have started a course with a placement ear and then not done one - they still graduated and found jobs.

Please just be you - the Cavy we have all come to know - don't feel you have to change for anyone. If people can't accept the real you then that their problem and they are missing out.

Take care :hugs:
Agree with both MR and Muttley :yep:
It must be really hard feeling like that. Stay strong :heart: You've got this far, you can go the full way :cube:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muttley79
Cavy, I am sorry you feel so alone. We do care but it must be hard to feel that when we are just online posters.

Do you have to do a placement? Some of my students have started a course with a placement ear and then not done one - they still graduated and found jobs.

Please just be you - the Cavy we have all come to know - don't feel you have to change for anyone. If people can't accept the real you then that their problem and they are missing out.

Take care :hugs:

:hugs: appreciate all of your support but do feel a bit lacking inrl sometimes, apart from my parent is no-one really
no but its like highly recommended by the uni and is a lot of pressure to do it and stuff, plus my parent thinks it will be good for jobs but i wish it was in the last year or something not in the 3rd year
:hugs:

Original post by Lemur14
Agree with both MR and Muttley :yep:
It must be really hard feeling like that. Stay strong :heart: You've got this far, you can go the full way :cube:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks lemur :redface: :hugs:

--------------
Going to try to be more productive today
Went to sleep quite early, like 2ish i think. Then woke myself up at 4am. Couldn't get back to sleep for the life of me. Watched doctor who for a bit on my phone, got up at about 10ish and cleaned the pets hutch out. Gave them a bath in the sink which was quite cute, they should be a bit less itchy now (they were quite dirty cos haven't been bathed in ages).
Went to sleep finally about 2pm then woke up again at 5ish cos my parent called to come down to the pub to have some dinner. Was nice, except at the end because my parent said they were going to the toilet but they were taking ages so i went to look for them and then freaked myself out because they weren't in the loo which then made my head spiral into thinking i had been abandoned and they were gone which was the most ridiculous thing considering i was literally 5 minutes from home. They were outside talking to a friend, am such a stupid person :/
Get worried sometimes that the psychiatrist or whatever is going to take diagnosis off of me or that it's not actually a diagnosis cos what if he never wrote it down or something like what would make it an official diagnosis. Cos then i would have no reason would just be a bad retarded individual with nothing to explain why
:hugs: Definitely succeeded at being more productive in my book, well done!
All I've done today is laze around :oops:
You're not a bad retarded person :noway: I don't really know anything about diagnoses but I wouldn't have thought they could just turn around and go what was said earlier is wrong and just leave it at that :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not a bad or retarded person :nah:

I freak out if I can't spot my mum in the supermarket if I wandered off to look at something else, so can totally see why not finding your mum scared you :hugs:
Sending positive thoughts - swamped with C4 marking as the exam is later this week but wanted you to know you are not forgotten,
Tired. Woke up with my heart racing at 5am.
Was dreaming as ever. Apparently everyone had to leave London (idk why i was in london in the first place) because the water was no longer safe to drink, there was this dripping pipe that was dirty but apparently safe to drink so everyone got their last mouthfuls from there and then went down to the underground. The trains were coming really quickly and going to random places across the north of england (yes ik that's not how the tube works). The trains were so full everyone had to ride on the top and someone pushed me onto this train with random guitars on. I had to switch trains at some random middle of nowhere trainstation, some people wouldnt get off the London trains so their legs and head and stuff were ripped off and reassembled on the new trains. The new train took me on some massive journey all the way to somewhere with a seafront that looked a little like blackpool but there wasnt like a promenade like there is in blackpool the shops were right next to the sea and some of them were in the dark water. Formed some weird group of people with some others and we were trying to steal things because we only had one pair of clothes and stuff and then we needed to drink cos we hadn't drank since london but the only water was sea water so we died of thirst the end. Fell asleep again and was in a warzone with the taliban firing RPGs at my head. Wish they would just go away. Think people don't understand that it's not like sleeping it's like having a totally different life that only you can see.
Woke up again and cleaned my room. Transferred all of my files onto my other laptop cos my old one is really dying so thought i had better start using this one. The accommodation people emailed to say there was an error and that we dont get the deposit back it just rolls over, thought it was stupid to give it back then us having to give it back to them. So paid the £5 outstanding cleaning charge thing. The £150 is still showing as an outstanding charge though so have emailed them about that cos shouldn't be there at all if it's rolling over.

Original post by Lemur14
:hugs: Definitely succeeded at being more productive in my book, well done!
All I've done today is laze around :oops:
You're not a bad retarded person :noway: I don't really know anything about diagnoses but I wouldn't have thought they could just turn around and go what was said earlier is wrong and just leave it at that :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Not a bad or retarded person :nah:

I freak out if I can't spot my mum in the supermarket if I wandered off to look at something else, so can totally see why not finding your mum scared you :hugs:

:grouphugs:

Sending positive thoughts - swamped with C4 marking as the exam is later this week but wanted you to know you are not forgotten,

Don't worry Muttley, i hope all your students find the paper ok :hugs:
:hugs: Hope your dreams were kinder last night
Woke up about 12ish, accommodation people have emailed back to say the £150 thing is fine and that it will just disappear when the deposit rolls over.
Train cost has been reimbursed so that makes me pleased cos have reserve money again to celebrate this fact i went out to buy a tuna sandwich and some chicken nuggets for dinner later.
The woman at the till was like 'are you alright there love, you seem in a world of your own'
pretty accurate description of me tbh lol, dislike buying food tbh, isn't as bad as eating/making food in front of people but still don't really like it

Original post by Lemur14
:hugs: Hope your dreams were kinder last night

Thanks Lemur :redface: they weren't really, were telling me stuff :redface: but anyway, can't really speak about it on here
Did you give your new key ring a name?

How are Gus, Wolf and co?

Thanks for the good wishes for my students - those that have worked and handed in their work regularly will be fine ...

Take care
You getting reimbursed inspired me to finally sort mine out so thank you :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why cant they just go away :sigh:
Last night wasn't very good. Started with some random hamsters attacking my favourite pet and she had a seizure for some reason and her eyes were rolling around in her head. Managed to gather up all the hamsters and put them in a cereal box then dumped them outside in the garden. Then thought what if they come back in the house, so i took them to the forest but it was dark. There was a dead body on the floor so i just stood there looking at it then these two boys appeared their faces were paper white and menacing. They held up this thing which zapped me into some random stair well. People kept doing it over and over, was like reincarnated in different places including these underwater tube things that i couldnt get out of. Was all weird and was screaming at the people to stop doing it. Ended up in some weight loss place where you had to go swimming and had to wear shorts. Said i couldnt but they were like well they might laugh at that now but at least people wont laugh at you for being fat anymore. Lovely.
Woke up and have done nothing tbh, have been doing a lot of drawing lately though. Should probably practise on the software for uni a bit so i dont forget it all for when i go back. Is 8 days to pride now, feel a bit nervous :redface:

Did you give your new key ring a name?

How are Gus, Wolf and co?

Thanks for the good wishes for my students - those that have worked and handed in their work regularly will be fine ...

Take care

Haven't yet :colondollar:
they are currently all on my windowsill, well except wolf cos he is too big
74accf03-94b8-4f43-81af-5304797a46b2.jpg
you too muttley :hugs:

Original post by Lemur14
You getting reimbursed inspired me to finally sort mine out so thank you :heart:

Posted from TSR Mobile

excited to see you :jumphug:

Latest

Trending

Trending