The Student Room Group

I think im straight

I feel like something is wrong with me, I and my best friend would hold hands down the hallway in school nothing that I didn't do with any of my other friends. until she randomly asked me out and I didn't know what to tell her but maybe she got the wrong message yes I've dated 2 girls in my past but I really don't think I like girls as much as I really thought I did. I think I'm just straight. I asked her if I could think about it then she kissed I felt absolutely nothing at all I feel horrible but I don't know what to do, I don't want to ruin our friendship or hurt her

I need advice help
Original post by littlehayes
I feel like something is wrong with me, I and my best friend would hold hands down the hallway in school nothing that I didn't do with any of my other friends. until she randomly asked me out and I didn't know what to tell her but maybe she got the wrong message yes I've dated 2 girls in my past but I really don't think I like girls as much as I really thought I did. I think I'm just straight. I asked her if I could think about it then she kissed I felt absolutely nothing at all I feel horrible but I don't know what to do, I don't want to ruin our friendship or hurt her

I need advice help

You are strange. Get real already and stop wasting yours and our time.
Reply 2
Original post by littlehayes

I need advice help

If you think that you're straight go get the girl. Thats if you like her.
Reply 3
Original post by Nash_w
If you think that you're straight go get the girl. Thats if you like her.

OP is female :facepalm:
Reply 4
Original post by Stevo F
OP is female :facepalm:

Ohhh idk why completely forgot about that being a possibility im just really tired and not that bright rn. This is kinda embarrassing but oh well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending