The Student Room Group

Collage wont take m bacl because of attendance record,even though they want to

How do i go about getting back into a collage that is reluctant to take me back due to my attendance record,from dec 2016-mar 2017 everyday was a unauthorized absence, collage didnt put this down until march that i as working and the year before was my best the first year i had some trouble with personal issues however my school record is not even less than 95 percent the entire time i was their the full 5 years, i have been to my collage countless times for a course i really want to do and spoken to the same guy the head of course each time i tried for september this year so i reapplied for september next year i havn't heard anything from i cant put in another application and im waiting on a reply from the collage for an update on it i fear the collage has filtered me out of the selection process this worries me because i cant seem to get a place anywere and i don't wanna be like this forever any ideas on how the collage can and will take me back
Original post by Joshwatt98
How do i go about getting back into a collage that is reluctant to take me back due to my attendance record,from dec 2016-mar 2017 everyday was a unauthorized absence, collage didnt put this down until march that i as working and the year before was my best the first year i had some trouble with personal issues however my school record is not even less than 95 percent the entire time i was their the full 5 years, i have been to my collage countless times for a course i really want to do and spoken to the same guy the head of course each time i tried for september this year so i reapplied for september next year i havn't heard anything from i cant put in another application and im waiting on a reply from the collage for an update on it i fear the collage has filtered me out of the selection process this worries me because i cant seem to get a place anywere and i don't wanna be like this forever any ideas on how the collage can and will take me back

Its not clear but you have been refused?

Maybe your parents can get in touch and ask to talk to the head.
they will need to find out if you are being refused and why.

They will then need to explain your difficulties . A GP or social workers letter might help.
They will also need to provide reassurance your attendance will improve.

They dont have to take you back.
Reply 2
Okay I don't want to be able to go to any collage because one refuses me I have shown them and told them I can come in all they need to do is get a reference of my employers to know I can do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending