The Student Room Group

Girls

I’ve liked this girl for a long time and I really want to ask her out but I just don’t know how or if she even likes me. Help!!
Do it! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain
Just ask her if she wants to get a coffe sometime.

Its the things you dont do in life, youll regret the most.
Reply 3
Just ask!! What's the worst that could happen?
if you don't ask her it is unlikely that she will ask you.
Reply 5
You'll know if she likes you by asking her out.
Don't listen anyone who says that you've got nothing to lose. By entering a relationship you're potentially surrendering your mental well being and any stability that you have in your life right now. It's very easy for a girl to cheat on you with another guy which would leave you an emotional wreck: you're clearly losing something if you develop depression and self-harm due to a girl cheating on you after ending a long relationship. You must also think about why you want a relationship and whether it is worth risking your current state in life to have a girlfriend?
Original post by Anonymous
Don't listen anyone who says that you've got nothing to lose. By entering a relationship you're potentially surrendering your mental well being and any stability that you have in your life right now. It's very easy for a girl to cheat on you with another guy which would leave you an emotional wreck: you're clearly losing something if you develop depression and self-harm due to a girl cheating on you after ending a long relationship. You must also think about why you want a relationship and whether it is worth risking your current state in life to have a girlfriend?

who invited this loser
post a pic of you and the chick well evaluate
Original post by skittyjen
who invited this loser

Don't you mean "ugh this person is saying that relationships can cause severe harm and that it's a bad idea to date someone because you can. I don't like it so you must be a loser"
Just ask her if she wants to hang out next time you see her or text her etc

If you've known her for long then asking her should be fine.
Original post by Anonymous
Don't you mean "ugh this person is saying that relationships can cause severe harm and that it's a bad idea to date someone because you can. I don't like it so you must be a loser"

nah i mean who invited this loser

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending