The Student Room Group

Reapplying for a uni after rejecting them before

So I applied for a deferred entry to UCAS last year and accepted a place in a course for after my gap year. During this year i decided to reapply for ucas because there was another course I preferred, I also reapplied for the course I initially rejected because I realised it was the best one. Do you think rejecting the course before will affect my chances of getting accepted Again?
Original post by Issyissy1231123
So I applied for a deferred entry to UCAS last year and accepted a place in a course for after my gap year. During this year i decided to reapply for ucas because there was another course I preferred, I also reapplied for the course I initially rejected because I realised it was the best one. Do you think rejecting the course before will affect my chances of getting accepted Again?

While slightly confused by your post, the answer is probably 'no'.
Original post by Issyissy1231123

universities don't hold grudges

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending