The Student Room Group

Why do girls observe me? I'm a guy

Why do some girls keep looking at and observing me. I'm quite and I don't talk much and im kinda tall but very frequently I will catch a girl staring at me. Especially when we're in public and I'm in a group of friends when I start talking they stare at me and they also talk about me to their friends (these girls are also strangers who I have never met before).

I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I'm good looking or not because at most I'm a 7 I just want some advice on how to get people mostly girls in public to stop noticing me because its making me really uncomfortable.
Reply 1
You sound kind of paranoid, “when I start talking they stare at me and they talk about me” I doubt a group of strangers are talking about you, unless they’re within hearing range how could you know what they’re talking about?

In reality, no one is as concerned with others in public as they are with themselves. You’re probably just in their line of sight and overthinking things.
Reply 2
Humans are curious creatures.
Reply 3
They’re doing their biology coursework - sampling
Are you 6’5? If yes then there’s your answer.
Original post by Anonymous
Why do some girls keep looking at and observing me. I'm quite and I don't talk much and im kinda tall but very frequently I will catch a girl staring at me. Especially when we're in public and I'm in a group of friends when I start talking they stare at me and they also talk about me to their friends (these girls are also strangers who I have never met before).

I'm not looking for anyone to tell me I'm good looking or not because at most I'm a 7 I just want some advice on how to get people mostly girls in public to stop noticing me because its making me really uncomfortable.

Lmao 😂
U know u can’t stop someone’s eyes from staring at you.
If it’s making uncomfortable then just move away.
They clearly wanna suck you off.
Original post by FloralLuxe
Are you 6’5? If yes then there’s your answer.

When OP says he's "Kinda tall", You assume he's 6'5.
Then what makes someone "Tall"??? 7 foot?
Original post by Anonymous

Look back, smile or chuckled, look away. Repeat.
You'll be wishing for those stares back one day :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending