Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Woo thread mark 2.

--- mod edit ---

Welcome to the thread for Cambridge offer holders, and everyone else!
    :party:

Here's some useful links:

And for *you* to give some feedback to Cambridge about your experience of the admissions process:
    Giving feedback to Cambridge - 2018

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting like me? Going crazy here! I applied to robinson law. I don't even care whether it is acceptance or rejection here but please at least just let me know!

ReputationRep:
    If you don’t hear soon I would email your college to make sure. Good luck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    @Doonesbury when does this become an offer holders thread? Or will that be a new post? Thanks for your hard work as always.

ReputationRep:
    Aaah I've never seen this before. Did the last thread reach like post limit or something?

ReputationRep:
    Slipping into the front page again :perv:

(Original post by black1blade)
    Woo thread mark 2.
    Do you get reinstated as OP or is your time up...?

(Original post by carpetguy)
    Aaah I've never seen this before. Did the last thread reach like post limit or something?
    Yep, 10,000 post limit (at last - the last couple of years before us reached this goal a while ago )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeldor711)
    Slipping into the front page again :perv:

Yep, 10,000 post limit (at last - the last couple of years before us reached this goal a while ago )
    I think doonesbury might make a new thread for the offer holders, I think this thread's time is up (although last few decisions might still be trickling in for people).

ReputationRep:
    I think doonesbury might make a new thread for the offer holders, I think this thread's time is up (although last few decisions might still be trickling in for people).
    Oh right, I thought that they were just going to change the new thread into the offer holders thread. Thanks for clearing that up .
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Woo thread mark 2.
    Yep! :woo:

(Original post by LandoNorrisWDC)
    @Doonesbury when does this become an offer holders thread? Or will that be a new post? Thanks for your hard work as always.
    Not sure - If I can rename this without affecting the original thread I'll do so.
    Your tag didn't work so I've only just realised the Part 2 has happened!

(Original post by carpetguy)
    Yep, 10k post limit, TSR automatically creates a new one.

(Original post by zeldor711)
    Yes, not sure about that... hmm...

I'll figure it out soon(ish)! lol...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Woo thread mark 2.
    Ta da!!!!!!

:party:

Spoiler:
    Show

B1B, maybe add some FAQ shizzle, and also something about all being welcome not just Offer Holders

(Original post by CompSciCat)
    Can i be last?
    Yes you can

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the information I gave on my UCAS form is incorrect, and the college has classified me as a EU/ home student. (oops)
    So if I contact my college to change my fee status to international, will it affect my offer?

In the decision letter, it says "If you believe this fee classification is incorrect, you may ask the College to review its decision on the basis of additional information or evidence provided by you."

Somehow I don't like the sound of "review its decision".

I will post this again just to make sure.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by 123123412367)
    Apparently the information I gave on my UCAS form is incorrect, and the college has classified me as a EU/ home student. (oops)
    So if I contact my college to change my fee status to international, will it affect my offer?

In the decision letter, it says "If you believe this fee classification is incorrect, you may ask the College to review its decision on the basis of additional information or evidence provided by you."

Somehow I don't like the sound of "review its decision".

I will post this again just to make sure.
    It will almost certainly be fine - unless you are a medic... (it has an international quota via the NHS).

But you do need to contact them.

ReputationRep:
    I am so so excited Reread the email when I woke up because I was worried it was all a dream! Cannot wait to study a subject I love so much with such incredible professors.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got confirmation on UCAS yet? Does anyone know when it starts to percolate through the system?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    It will almost certainly be fine - unless you are a medic... (it has an international quota via the NHS).

But you do need to contact them.
    Ok thanks😂😂
    Its just that i worked hard for it and dont want anything happen it 😂
    Its all just starting to kick in, the mix feelings and thought that it could easily go the other way 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got confirmation on UCAS yet? Does anyone know when it starts to percolate through the system?
    A week, according to people who got in last year
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My money is on Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

OK, great. Can we expect to receive a printed letter too, or is that college-dependant?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it takes a while. Don't worry about it though. You're in! 🎉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steliata)
    Yeah, it takes a while. Don't worry about it though. You're in! 🎉
    About once every ten minutes I find myself thinking'what if there was an issue with the email system'.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.