The Student Room Group

The Official 2018 Cambridge Offer Holders Thread

Woo thread mark 2.

--- mod edit ---

Welcome to the thread for Cambridge offer holders, and everyone else!
:party:

Here's some useful links:

And for *you* to give some feedback to Cambridge about your experience of the admissions process:
Giving feedback to Cambridge - 2018
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone still waiting like me? Going crazy here! I applied to robinson law. I don't even care whether it is acceptance or rejection here but please at least just let me know!
If you don’t hear soon I would email your college to make sure. Good luck!
@Doonesbury when does this become an offer holders thread? Or will that be a new post? Thanks for your hard work as always.
Aaah I've never seen this before. Did the last thread reach like post limit or something?
Slipping into the front page again :perv:

Original post by black1blade
Woo thread mark 2.

Do you get reinstated as OP or is your time up...?

Original post by carpetguy
Aaah I've never seen this before. Did the last thread reach like post limit or something?

Yep, 10,000 post limit (at last - the last couple of years before us reached this goal a while ago :biggrin:)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zeldor711
Slipping into the front page again :perv:

Yep, 10,000 post limit (at last - the last couple of years before us reached this goal a while ago :biggrin:)

I think doonesbury might make a new thread for the offer holders, I think this thread's time is up (although last few decisions might still be trickling in for people).
I think doonesbury might make a new thread for the offer holders, I think this thread's time is up (although last few decisions might still be trickling in for people).

Oh right, I thought that they were just going to change the new thread into the offer holders thread. Thanks for clearing that up :smile:.
Reply 8
Woo thread mark 2.

Yep! :woo:

Original post by LandoNorrisWDC
@Doonesbury when does this become an offer holders thread? Or will that be a new post? Thanks for your hard work as always.

Not sure - If I can rename this without affecting the original thread I'll do so.
Your tag didn't work so I've only just realised the Part 2 has happened!

Original post by carpetguy

Yep, 10k post limit, TSR automatically creates a new one.

Original post by zeldor711

Yes, not sure about that... hmm...

I'll figure it out soon(ish)! lol...
Reply 9
Woo thread mark 2.

Ta da!!!!!!

:party:

Spoiler

Original post by CompSciCat
Can i be last?

Yes you can :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Apparently the information I gave on my UCAS form is incorrect, and the college has classified me as a EU/ home student. (oops)
So if I contact my college to change my fee status to international, will it affect my offer?

In the decision letter, it says "If you believe this fee classification is incorrect, you may ask the College to review its decision on the basis of additional information or evidence provided by you."

Somehow I don't like the sound of "review its decision".

I will post this again just to make sure.
Reply 11
Original post by 123123412367
Apparently the information I gave on my UCAS form is incorrect, and the college has classified me as a EU/ home student. (oops)
So if I contact my college to change my fee status to international, will it affect my offer?

In the decision letter, it says "If you believe this fee classification is incorrect, you may ask the College to review its decision on the basis of additional information or evidence provided by you."

Somehow I don't like the sound of "review its decision".

I will post this again just to make sure.

It will almost certainly be fine - unless you are a medic... (it has an international quota via the NHS).

But you do need to contact them. :wink:
I am so so excited :biggrin: Reread the email when I woke up because I was worried it was all a dream! Cannot wait to study a subject I love so much with such incredible professors.
Anyone got confirmation on UCAS yet? Does anyone know when it starts to percolate through the system?
Original post by Doonesbury
It will almost certainly be fine - unless you are a medic... (it has an international quota via the NHS).

But you do need to contact them. :wink:

Ok thanks😂😂
Its just that i worked hard for it and dont want anything happen it 😂
Its all just starting to kick in, the mix feelings and thought that it could easily go the other way 😂😂
Anyone got confirmation on UCAS yet? Does anyone know when it starts to percolate through the system?

A week, according to people who got in last year
Reply 16

My money is on Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, great. Can we expect to receive a printed letter too, or is that college-dependant?
Yeah, it takes a while. Don't worry about it though. You're in! 🎉
Original post by Steliata
Yeah, it takes a while. Don't worry about it though. You're in! 🎉

About once every ten minutes I find myself thinking'what if there was an issue with the email system'.

Quick Reply

Latest