The Student Room Group

University offer - maths SL

Today I received a conditional offer from the Goldsmiths University and they want me to obtain 5 at 'MATHEMATICS STANDARD LEVEL'. The problem is I am not taking maths SL but maths studies instead and it was clearly stated in my application. Whats more there is no requirement for mathematics stated on their website except for GCSE (I have an equivalence for it as I'm an international student). How should I interpret this? Is it a mistake they made giving me an offer or they do accept maths studies?
Original post by dominikakrys1234
Today I received a conditional offer from the Goldsmiths University and they want me to obtain 5 at 'MATHEMATICS STANDARD LEVEL'. The problem is I am not taking maths SL but maths studies instead and it was clearly stated in my application. Whats more there is no requirement for mathematics stated on their website except for GCSE (I have an equivalence for it as I'm an international student). How should I interpret this? Is it a mistake they made giving me an offer or they do accept maths studies?

It could be a mistake. Query it with them - particularly if the course information says that only gcse maths is required.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending