The Student Room Group

How long did you have to wait to start receiving offers from Universities?

How long did you have to wait after sending in your UCAS application to start receiving offers from your choices?
Reply 1
This might not be what you want to hear, but it really does depend on the uni... I applied right before Christmas (20th Dec, I think) and I got 1 reply within a day, 1 a week later, 1 on New Years Eve, 1 a week and 1/2 ago (which was actually an invitation to interview mid February, not an offer) and 1 two days ago.
I got my first offer 3 days after sending off my UCAS which was back in October but I only got my final decision 6 days ago! That being said it varies person to person. Presuming you've only just sent it off (like right on the deadline) you'll more than likely be waiting longer because you'll be right at the back of a huge queue of applications to be processed by the admissions departments!
Reply 3
Original post by MKBH
This might not be what you want to hear, but it really does depend on the uni... I applied right before Christmas (20th Dec, I think) and I got 1 reply within a day, 1 a week later, 1 on New Years Eve, 1 a week and 1/2 ago (which was actually an invitation to interview mid February, not an offer) and 1 two days ago.

Thank you for replying!
Reply 4
Original post by EmilySarah00
I got my first offer 3 days after sending off my UCAS which was back in October but I only got my final decision 6 days ago! That being said it varies person to person. Presuming you've only just sent it off (like right on the deadline) you'll more than likely be waiting longer because you'll be right at the back of a huge queue of applications to be processed by the admissions departments!

Thanks, I sent it of just before Christmas but it didn't get approved by my centre until last week! Thanks for the reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending