Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Someone followed me on Instagram... watch

I was busy scrolling through Instagram when a profile followed me. Of course, I looked at it and saw a woman. The username is the city of brides official. I opened the profile and saw a lot of pictures of beautiful women coming from Ukraine. I followed back since I want to know more about it.

While I continue scanning through the Instagram account, I’ve observed that there’s a website linked to it. I opened the site and it’s actually an affiliate of AFA, I’ve known this site before but I paid no attention. So here I am, starting to get interested in the service.

I’m most interested in the City of Brides which is the main affiliate of A Foreign Affair. I want to know those Nikolaev women more. I heard they make good wives. But I want to know them first before delving into marriage. The answer was seen through its Romance Tour, an affair similar to AFA’s Singles Tour. In this way, I can meet them and know them.

Do you think this is worth it? Should I pay more attention to this? What could possibly happen to me if I use the service?

You're being scammed mate.
    Probably a fake account that follows random people.
    Look at their follower list and who they are following to get a clearer picture.

Unfollow and block immediately
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.