The Student Room Group

Crush HELP

Can someone help me decide what my crush thinks of me?
I like someone who I sit next to in class. I generally don't start talking upfront to him but more like ask everyone on the table a question like "have you guys seen [movie name]" and only when he says no/yes, will I start directly talking to him. I'm not that good at talking so even though we've sat next to each-other for over a year we're not that close and I think he finds me annoying which is what I need help on because he really confuses me.
The first reason I think he finds me annoying is that when I'm talking to someone else on my table and I say something "weird/shocking"(ig) he just whispers "what the hell","whats that supposed to mean", "what even is this girl saying?" or something along those lines to himself and/or me. I'm generally good at understanding peoples tones and meanings but not this time.
Next, I sent him a follow request on Instagram and he took multiple weeks to accept, didn't mention why he took so long when we met irl and didn't even follow back/message me. That doesn't usually bother me but this guy follows every single one of his followers besides me. I unfollowed him because I was kind of embarrassed of that.
Lastly, these are two points but they weren't long enough to put into separate points. He calls me by my surname, he scowled when I asked him if he liked a specific show, he seems way more comfortable talking to the person that I think HE likes.
I don't want to confront him about whether or not he finds me annoying as since school is ending in 2 months and we're going to different colleges, I don't want to continue my crush or our somewhat friendship. However, I do want to know if he does find me annoying through these points I've given instead. The probability he likes me is really low since I'm not that popular or that good-looking.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Can someone help me decide what my crush thinks of me?
I like someone who I sit next to in class. I generally don't start talking upfront to him but more like ask everyone on the table a question like "have you guys seen [movie name]" and only when he says no/yes, will I start directly talking to him. I'm not that good at talking so even though we've sat next to each-other for over a year we're not that close and I think he finds me annoying which is what I need help on because he really confuses me.
The first reason I think he finds me annoying is that when I'm talking to someone else on my table and I say something "weird/shocking"(ig) he just whispers "what the hell","whats that supposed to mean", "what even is this girl saying?" or something along those lines to himself and/or me. I'm generally good at understanding peoples tones and meanings but not this time.
Next, I sent him a follow request on Instagram and he took multiple weeks to accept, didn't mention why he took so long when we met irl and didn't even follow back/message me. That doesn't usually bother me but this guy follows every single one of his followers besides me. I unfollowed him because I was kind of embarrassed of that.
Lastly, these are two points but they weren't long enough to put into separate points. He calls me by my surname, he scowled when I asked him if he liked a specific show, he seems way more comfortable talking to the person that I think HE likes.
I don't want to confront him about whether or not he finds me annoying as since school is ending in 2 months and we're going to different colleges, I don't want to continue my crush or our somewhat friendship. However, I do want to know if he does find me annoying through these points I've given instead. The probability he likes me is really low since I'm not that popular or that good-looking.

Like you said schools going to end in a few months so I say u go for it and ask him why he’s so stand off ish around you. There is nothing to lose. Good luck ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending