The Student Room Group

Declaration Address

Hey there.

I've recently been doing my Student Finance application. I'm at the declaration form point, but have a slight question regarding the address it needs to be sent to.

On the website, it says to send the applications to the address on the form. Underneath that, it states a postal address that should be used for if you "send anything to them". Both of these addresses are in Darlington and very similar, although they do differ slightly in PO box and postcode.

Does it matter which of these it is sent to? I'm presuming sending to the one of the form is correct?

Thanks.
Original post by Plobnob
Hey there.

I've recently been doing my Student Finance application. I'm at the declaration form point, but have a slight question regarding the address it needs to be sent to.

On the website, it says to send the applications to the address on the form. Underneath that, it states a postal address that should be used for if you "send anything to them". Both of these addresses are in Darlington and very similar, although they do differ slightly in PO box and postcode.

Does it matter which of these it is sent to? I'm presuming sending to the one of the form is correct?

Thanks.

Hi Plobnob,

You are correct, you can send the declaration to either address.

If you're sending anything along with it, for example, financial evidence, I'd recommend sending it to:

Student Finance England,
PO Box 210,
Darlington,
DL1 9HJ.

The other address is only for declarations.

Kind regards,

John.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending