The Student Room Group

how do i end a non serious relationship?

me and this guy have been “speaking” (for anyone who doesn’t know what this means it’s basically the stage before you date) officially, for over 3 months although i have been in love with him for round about 8 months now, but whatever this is isn’t going anywhere!! he hardly pays any attention to me anymore yet claims he still loves me, how do i end things without being cringey?
Reply 1
Just tell him what you told us. Tell him you don't see this relationship going anywhere and you want to stop seeing each other. There's no nice way to put it but at least you're being honest.

Have you tried communicating your concerns to him though? If not, then he can't possibly know that you're not enjoying the level of attention that he's giving you.
Be truthful ~ even though you want to break it off it’s best to leave being honest
You should tell him how you feel, like just be honest. Say that you don't think the relationship is going anywhere because he doesn't spend time with you like you want, and then don't give him any second chances. Be straight with him and don't waste your time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending