The Student Room Group

Changing UCAS application

I've applied to an undergraduate course that lasts 3 years. I would like to chage it and add an option which is a year abroad with this course, but then this course will last 4 years. Will my university accept this change? Is it possible to change my UCAS application when I've already chose this uni as my firm choice? :smile:
Original post by Lucijaju
I've applied to an undergraduate course that lasts 3 years. I would like to chage it and add an option which is a year abroad with this course, but then this course will last 4 years. Will my university accept this change? Is it possible to change my UCAS application when I've already chose this uni as my firm choice? :smile:

You’ll need to contact the university in question not ucas, often though that should be an easy change for them to make, it may not change on ucas though. Although at some Unis the year abroad is competitive so you have to apply and get on it once you’re there anyway.
Reply 2
Thank you very much. Yes, I've contacted the university. I hope it's possible. :smile:
Original post by Snoozinghamster
You’ll need to contact the university in question not ucas, often though that should be an easy change for them to make, it may not change on ucas though. Although at some Unis the year abroad is competitive so you have to apply and get on it once you’re there anyway.
Original post by Lucijaju

You can do the three year course initially but it can be chabged to 4 year when you are studying in unuversity. They give everybidy a chance in 2nd year
Reply 4
Thank you! Then it even might be possible to change it when I get there. My uni offers it on the 3rd year. :smile:
Original post by igotnomoney
You can do the three year course initially but it can be chabged to 4 year when you are studying in unuversity. They give everybidy a chance in 2nd year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending