The Student Room Group

Haven't Heard Back From Student Finance

Earlier this month, I've mailed my Confirmation of Customer Details form to Student Finance but I haven't got a response from them yet.

Does it usually take this long for them to acknowledge my form?
Original post by lalalalalalamember
Earlier this month, I've mailed my Confirmation of Customer Details form to Student Finance but I haven't got a response from them yet.

Does it usually take this long for them to acknowledge my form?

Hi Lalalalalalamember,

Sorry for the delay in this reply.

Have you had a response yet?

Thank you,

John.
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Lalalalalalamember,

Sorry for the delay in this reply.

Have you had a response yet?

Thank you,

John.

No I haven't.

Are they supposed to let me know that they've received it?

When I first sent my Customer Confirmation form in 2013 they never responded back (although I didn't have to repay because I was getting jobseeker's allowance), and in 2014 when they asked me to provide my updated details (after HMRC had told them that the details they had about me didn't match) they sent me a response telling me my details were received.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by lalalalalalamember
No I haven't.

Are they supposed to let me know that they've received it?

When I first sent my Customer Confirmation form in 2013 they never responded back (although I didn't have to repay because I was getting jobseeker's allowance), and in 2014 when they asked me to provide my updated details (after HMRC had told them that the details they had about me didn't match) they sent me a response telling me my details were received.

Hi Lalalalalalamember,

When you return the confirmation of customer details form, you won't be notified when it's been received or processed unless it's been rejected or any evidence is required.

Also, if you're employed in the UK, the repayments team are currently working on forms that fall into that category that were received on or around the 19/02/2018 so there's a good chance your form is in the queue to be processed.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending