Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Earlier this month, I've mailed my Confirmation of Customer Details form to Student Finance but I haven't got a response from them yet.

Does it usually take this long for them to acknowledge my form?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by lalalalalalamember)
    Earlier this month, I've mailed my Confirmation of Customer Details form to Student Finance but I haven't got a response from them yet.

Does it usually take this long for them to acknowledge my form?
    Hi Lalalalalalamember,

Sorry for the delay in this reply.

Have you had a response yet?

Thank you,

John.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John B SFE)
    Hi Lalalalalalamember,

Sorry for the delay in this reply.

Have you had a response yet?

Thank you,

John.
    No I haven't.

Are they supposed to let me know that they've received it?

When I first sent my Customer Confirmation form in 2013 they never responded back (although I didn't have to repay because I was getting jobseeker's allowance), and in 2014 when they asked me to provide my updated details (after HMRC had told them that the details they had about me didn't match) they sent me a response telling me my details were received.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by lalalalalalamember)
    No I haven't.

Are they supposed to let me know that they've received it?

When I first sent my Customer Confirmation form in 2013 they never responded back (although I didn't have to repay because I was getting jobseeker's allowance), and in 2014 when they asked me to provide my updated details (after HMRC had told them that the details they had about me didn't match) they sent me a response telling me my details were received.
    Hi Lalalalalalamember,

When you return the confirmation of customer details form, you won't be notified when it's been received or processed unless it's been rejected or any evidence is required.

Also, if you're employed in the UK, the repayments team are currently working on forms that fall into that category that were received on or around the 19/02/2018 so there's a good chance your form is in the queue to be processed.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.