The Student Room Group

I want to ask out a muslim girl but i'm not muslim

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by yudothis
So millions and millions of Muslims are bad Muslims?

Why does Allah forbid this?

Everyone sins, but they have to strive to return and repent to Allah and strive to refrain from sinning. It’s between them and Allah.

It’s to prevent Zina (fornication).
Reply 21
How about gays? Large proportions of Muslim regions are against them even execute them.

In the Bible it's pretty clear what it says, and also that far too many still follow it. But it's clear. What about in Islam?

its not the homosexuality of a person which is sinning it is committing the act. Its not like their rounding up everyone suspected of being gay and killing them and anyway sharia law isn't perfect. It's like how it is said communism was never done properly by any communist state.
Original post by h333
Everyone sins, but they have to strive to return and repent to Allah and strive to refrain from sinning. It’s between them and Allah.

Why is fornication sin? Why does Allah not want it?
Original post by SaDe7
its not the homosexuality of a person which is sinning it is committing the act. Its not like their rounding up everyone suspected of being gay and killing them and anyway sharia law isn't perfect. It's like how it is said communism was never done properly by any communist state.

That's the worst analogy I have ever heard.
Reply 24
Why is fornication sin? Why does Allah not want it?

Sorry, I am busy so I will provide you with a link to answer your question according to Islam briefly:
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=85254

There are many implications of fornication: psychological, physiological, social, health-related and spiritual. I just want to say that Muslims should stay away from fornication to prevent going through heartbreak over and over again, to prevent children from being born out of wedlock, to protect women, for stable families and societies etc

If you have any other questions regarding Islam, please post in the Learning about Islam thread to prevent derailing this thread. Someone will hopefully answer you there, God willing.
Original post by h333
Sorry, I am busy so I will provide you with a link to answer your question according to Islam briefly:
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=85254

There are many implications of fornication: psychological, physiological, social, health-related and spiritual. I just want to say that Muslims should stay away from fornication to prevent going through heartbreak over and over again, to prevent children from being born out of wedlock, to protect women, for stable families and societies etc

If you have any other questions regarding Islam, please post in the Learning about Islam thread to prevent derailing this thread. Someone will hopefully answer you there, God willing.

Fair enough.
if she's not very religious then go for it
Asian? Which country is she from?
U dont have to get permission from anyone to let the girl like u!
Most of the Asian girls love white men too, just give it a try
Hey,

I'm a Muslim girl and some girls would say no but some may say yes. Maybe talk to her more and get to know her before you ask her out. Can't go wrong
convert her to atheism with your fire willy

her family is going to kill you if you ever get this off the ground. if you have a thing for semitic ethnic girls, i'd suggest jews instead.
(edited 6 years ago)
these replies are cancerous and people are deluded thinking it will work out

most muslim parents are not going to accept you unless you are a muslim meaning you will have to convert to appease them. some may even force the girl to dump you because you're not muslim or brown

it is not worth the heartbreak, if she has to choose between her parents and you then she will choose her parents.

if you are willing to fake convert to islam for the girl then go for it
Reply 31
Original post by Hateocracy
these replies are cancerous and people are deluded thinking it will work out

most muslim parents are not going to accept you unless you are a muslim meaning you will have to convert to appease them. some may even force the girl to dump you because you're not muslim or brown

it is not worth the heartbreak, if she has to choose between her parents and you then she will choose her parents.

if you are willing to fake convert to islam for the girl then go for it

Yeaa this was the reason why I asked him where does the girl come from, as in some countries l, if a muslim were to marry a non-muslim, their partner has to convert to Islam by law.
So if that muslim girl is not from one of those countries that required by law the partner has to convert, and she and her family are ok with different religion then wouldn’t be a problem for them 🤷🏻*♀️
If you want to you should. She may be happy and want to be in love with you. However her parents may not be happy, and may be really harsh on her (Some girl in my school was going through a similar situation).

So if you do ask her, and she does say yes; then meet far away from her home, and probably in the library.

It probably will be bad if her parents find out. But when you're older, and both have money, then no one can stop you from being together.
Original post by h333

What is so bad about loving someone. Like genuinely loving them. Nothing bad. Just caring for them, and loving them honestly. How can that be bad. Why is that so sinful?
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm a white atheist and I like this asian muslim girl. We talk sometimes but not much, and she never pushes me away when I talk to her like as if she has a bit of an interest in me.

Are muslim women allowed to date people like me? I want to ask her out but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do.

Technically they're "not allowed" to date at all before marriage, but I wouldn't worry about that. If she doesn't practice the religion much, then go for it - the only thing to be warned about is that if things go well and you end up in a relationship, don't expect to ever meet her family! Like ever.
she has to be with another muslim, if I were you, I wouldn't ask her as it will cause conflict between you, one of you will get hurt, or if she says yes it won't last as she has to marry a muslim and will break it off. Not a good idea in my opinion x

So I'm a white atheist and I like this asian muslim girl. We talk sometimes but not much, and she never pushes me away when I talk to her like as if she has a bit of an interest in me.

Are muslim women allowed to date people like me? I want to ask her out but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do.
Reply 36
That's the worst analogy I have ever heard.

not really they're both like political structures and are represented by their real life application

Depends how religious she is. Majority of pakistani women I know have had boyfriends (i'm asian too). Many asians are married to whites aswell, it depends completely on the person. Ask her I guess
Original post by SaDe7
not really they're both like political structures and are represented by their real life application

Do tell how "communism not being done properly" is even remotely similar to "gays not actually being gay".
Original post by h333
According to Islam it’s impermissible to be with the opposite gender in this way even if there is no “sexual contact” involved. Muslims should refrain from accepting and saying yes to someone (be it a Muslim or a non Muslim) who “asks them out” on a casual date. If they care for their faith (Islam) and fear Allah (God/The Creator) then they will hopefully reject.

yeh funny thing is , all the other muslims in my year don't really care about this rule or they ignore it

i guess it's because no one truly believes in this rule

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending