The Student Room Group

Strathclyde or Edinburgh Napier

Hey guys!
I am about to choose my offers, but I'm a bit indecisive for choosing between Edinburgh Napier and Strathclyde. The important thing for me is social life next to study so must choose a place where I will enjoy as I have to live there for couple of years. (I've found Edinburgh Napier more interesting because of the city and campus).Does anyone have any experience about uni life in both universities that can help me choosing? If so, could you tell me how it's like please ?
Thanks
Original post by _poori
Hey guys!
I am about to choose my offers, but I'm a bit indecisive for choosing between Edinburgh Napier and Strathclyde. The important thing for me is social life next to study so must choose a place where I will enjoy as I have to live there for couple of years. (I've found Edinburgh Napier more interesting because of the city and campus).Does anyone have any experience about uni life in both universities that can help me choosing? If so, could you tell me how it's like please ?
Thanks

You really should pick based on the course. How do they compare?
Reply 2
Well, i have to choose between UWS and Edinburgh Napier now, they both ranked 60-70 so idk which one to choose!!
Original post by _poori
Well, i have to choose between UWS and Edinburgh Napier now, they both ranked 60-70 so idk which one to choose!!

There's no point in asking questions if you are going to ignore the advice. Rankings mean little.
UWS is not really in the city centre so maybe if youre looking for city life chose napier. What campus at napier though as there is 3
Reply 5
It’s sighthill campus, many people say UWS is Shite n that, and some say it’s a really good uni. I’ve been to Napier and the facilities are perfect and it’s ranked as top 10 modern university in the UK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending