The Student Room Group

Why do guys think it's ok to slap girl's asses

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AstroNandos
Lmao does anyone else not take the position where that guy totally deserved that?

I think that's justified tbh, don't go round slapping anyone's arse otherwise you'll be beaten. I'm sure he wouldn't do it again

I don't know who you are but you've got class.
Respects
Original post by monkeyman0121
First off not all guys think this, you are an example that it is not so.

Second, off you did something that is stupid and just makes you look bad and immature.

Third, You should have told him to apologise instead or something similar.

Fourth, I feel that people who beat up others as a reply are way worse than any slapping people's arses. (Slapping one's arse is bad but if you permanently damage someone then it is way worse.)

You truly need to have self-respect to understand this, nothing goes unpublished, he not only invaded my wife's personnel space, he also assaulted her and in the UK it is an sexual assault and can get you arrested, I just saved tax money and took iit into my own hands, when you truly love someone and you promised to protect then, then you see them crying even under your protection, you'll understand my actions, I exercise self restraint at my own discretion and I controlled myself not to disable him permanently. SIA certified so I know what I'm doing.
No, it is not justified. Beating someone up and maybe permanently damaging them emotionally and physically is not the right approach to a simple slap of the arse. He was wrong to slap her arse but no one deserves to be beaten like that.

I simply did something his parents should have done long time ago, fought him manners and to know his limits and
Original post by Ladoni_Potnyye
and then everyone clapped

My wife and others who've been victims did clap.
QUOTE=Tommy_london;76566422]You truly need to have self-respect to understand this, nothing goes unpublished, he not only invaded my wife's personnel space, he also assaulted her and in the UK it is an sexual assault and can get you arrested, I just saved tax money and took iit into my own hands, when you truly love someone and you promised to protect then, then you see them crying even under your protection, you'll understand my actions, I exercise self restraint at my own discretion and I controlled myself not to disable him permanently. SIA certified so I know what I'm doing.

Losing control is somehow self-respect now...

You did not save tax money, I bet he got treatment on the NHS which may not be needed if you hadn't been rash.

SIA certified? I am sorry I thought being part of security was stopping stuff from happening, not starting things. Don't use excuses for your actions.
Original post by Tommy_london
Charge me for what? Sexually assaulting my girl? Where's the logic in that.

Charge you for beating the **** out of him.
Fortunately, he has no witnesses (as far as I know), it was provoked (kind of), so he hasn't got much chance in court.
You did what you had to do, out of protective rage, so that's ok in my books.
(edited 6 years ago)
Try asking your girlfriends if they mind being slapped by random guys and you'll dee the difference between quality and trash

Well, no. I would't be okay with it personally but if the woman who's getting her arse slapped is okay with it, that's not a problem.
QUOTE=Tommy_london;76566422]You truly need to have self-respect to understand this, nothing goes unpublished, he not only invaded my wife's personnel space, he also assaulted her and in the UK it is an sexual assault and can get you arrested, I just saved tax money and took iit into my own hands, when you truly love someone and you promised to protect then, then you see them crying even under your protection, you'll understand my actions, I exercise self restraint at my own discretion and I controlled myself not to disable him permanently. SIA certified so I know what I'm doing.

You did not save tax money, I bet he got treatment on the NHS which may not be needed if you hadn't been rash.

SIA certified? I am sorry I thought being part of security was stopping stuff from happening, not starting things. Don't use excuses for your actions.

If I see an,injustice, I can't help but intervene, I didn't lose control, if I did, he'd be dead.

Part of SIA is to prevent and stop a situation from exacerbating however this was personal and the situation already become assault the moment he touched her.

I am a licensed SIA professional, I didn't make him bleed or break any bones so the NHS was not needed, in this case he only had bruises the next morning. Oh and toilet water all over him
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by doubleGs
Charge you for beating the **** out of him.
Fortunately, he has no witnesses (as far as I know), it was provoked (kind of), so he hasn't got much chance in court.
You did what you had to do, out of protective rage, so that's ok in my books.

Exactly bro, he had no case and it was provoked, to date there is no charges, alls good and his probably a changed man.

If I see an,injustice, I can't help but intervene, I didn't lose control, if I did, he'd be dead.

Part of SIA is to prevent and stop a situation from exacerbating however this was personal and the situation already become assault the moment he made touched her.

I am a licensed SIA professional, I didn't make him bleed or break any bones so the NHS was not needed, in this case he only had bruises the next morning. Oh and toilet water all over him

Doesn't matter if you're a professional or not, it is not supposed to be used in that way. Which makes it irrelevant. And how would you know nothing was broken or anything, are you a doctor now? Just because you didn't see anything or hear any breaks does not mean they did not occur. Same with bleeding, he could be internally bleeding. Even if he did not have anything badly wrong with him I bet he went to a doctor or GP which is using valuable time which someone else could be using.

You did lose control, you even said you were mad. As soon as you are angry you lose control even if you lost it a bit.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by bones-mccoy
Well, no. I would't be okay with it personally but if the woman who's getting her arse slapped is okay with it, that's not a problem.

Girl, you have class, I highly respect ladies such as yourself with such quality, it radiates your beauty that surpasses the visual beauty that people put much importance on.

Respects, you are very beautiful.
(edited 6 years ago)
Its fine tell her to stop crying its fine its not the end of the world
So the other day some random guy in campus square slapped my girlfriends ass, now she's not just someone i sleep with in my college years, shes soon to be my wife, anyway, we weren't in a night club, pub or bar where you'd expect people to do such degrading acts.

Most girls are OK with being treated like public property but not my girlfriend, I was already fuming and about to smash his face in but when she told me that she felt cheap like cheap meat that took my rage to another level.

Took it too far you think? That's one guy who would never do that again to any girl.

I think its the majority of girls out there who don't say anything that makes these guys think "its OK to slap random girls butts" fact is, if a grope to ones breast or butt is considered an sexual assault, so is slapping someones butt.

We need to respect ladies and have some class as a gentlemen.

It's actually sexual assault, report him!
Original post by Prettygyal
It's actually sexual assault, report him!

You may be right, but a couple of points:-

1) This thread is 4 years old, so we can probably assume it's all done and dusted now
2) If he did report him, the other guy would probably make a counter-report against him for either common assault, ABH or GBH, depending on how badly he beat him.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending