The Student Room Group

Course Decision

Hello guys,
I am currently doing my first year in the IB Diploma Program. I have chosen Math, Bio and Physics at HL and Eng, Spanish and Business as SL. Any suggestions on what course to choose in college??
Original post by Badhri
Hello guys,
I am currently doing my first year in the IB Diploma Program. I have chosen Math, Bio and Physics at HL and Eng, Spanish and Business as SL. Any suggestions on what course to choose in college??

What are you interested in? Almost all science courses are open to you, engineering, maths, plus some medicine/dentistry courses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Medicine, dentistry, vet med, computer science, engineering, nursing, accounting, allied health
Reply 3
Original post by wolfmoon88
What are you interested in? Almost all science courses are open to you, engineering, maths, plus some medicine/dentistry courses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

All bio courses require Chemistry, but I haven't taken Chemistry.
Original post by Badhri
All bio courses require Chemistry, but I haven't taken Chemistry.

Since you are doing double science (triple if you include maths) some universities are ok with you not having chemistry as a subject; I would send an email to prospective universities that you would like to apply to to ask whether or not your academic profile is ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by wolfmoon88
Since you are doing double science (triple if you include maths) some universities are ok with you not having chemistry as a subject; I would send an email to prospective universities that you would like to apply to to ask whether or not your academic profile is ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be really helpful. Thank You
Reply 6
My mail ID is badhrinathan47@gmail
Original post by Badhri
It would be really helpful. Thank You
Original post by Badhri
My mail ID is badhrinathan47@gmail

What I mean is that you should send emails to universities you are interested in about this issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest