The Student Room Group

Uni applicant days are they worth it?

My firm choice uni is holding an applicant day but the date isn't practical for me atm and theres no other dates. I've already visited twice, once for an open day and the second time a campus tour. I'm dead certain I know I want to go there and I know a lot about what my course and the uni has to offer, is there any point attending the applicant day?
Original post by Lucy868
My firm choice uni is holding an applicant day but the date isn't practical for me atm and theres no other dates. I've already visited twice, once for an open day and the second time a campus tour. I'm dead certain I know I want to go there and I know a lot about what my course and the uni has to offer, is there any point attending the applicant day?

Not if you have been and have the offer.

Any other questions you can e-mail them or ask a student. Some people never even visit. I suppose you could ask for the itinerary, but my feelings would be no.
Reply 2
I think they're pretty pointless tbh. Told me everything that I could find on the website :redface:
If you've visited twice and already made up your mind then there's not much point.
I had interviews for mine so I kind of had to go but I found them useful when deciding. But if you've visited other unis and have no doubts about your firm then don't bother.
Hello,

Applicant offer days are really useful for those that might still be a little indecisive. Of course if your certain on your choice then there may not be any need for you to attend. If you do have any questions make sure that you give them a call or email, Im sure they will be happy to help you out.

Have you got any other questions?

Dom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending