The Student Room Group

Attention all men!!

Hello before i start i would like to add, im not a jealous type, very understanding and not paranoid.

Hello the reason for this opeing is because my partner says this alot. So i find my fiancè hard in his sleep. When he wakes up like in the middle of the night i ask him "sexy dream" ive never ever heard him admit he does. When i know he does. I know i do. And if was to ask i would tell him as i have before. But when i ask him if he did have a sex dream he says he cant remember them or he didnt.

Well today he has a hard **** and he woke him self up and i asked him he said yeah... i was shocked and when i admitt it he always asks me who its about, so therefore i did today. He said no-one. Again i asked him so you didnt or did he said no... i dont get it like wtf why hide it?

So he said yes. Then i asked him whos the lucky girl he said. No one. I was like you didnt have one he said yea. Then said no.
I was like are to lying he said he made a mistake. Do i believe it?
lol
it's a dream, means nothing
or maybe he has been cheating on you and his "sexy dreams" are just his memories replaying because he doesn't feel satisfied with you and can't stop think about the other woman - even in his dreams.
Reply 2
Original post by FrankGary
lol
it's a dream, means nothing
or maybe he has been cheating on you and his "sexy dreams" are just his memories replaying because he doesn't feel satisfied with you and can't stop think about the other woman - even in his dreams.

Thanks.
Dreams mean absolutely **** all, and everyone wakes up with morning wood - having a boner when you wake up doesn't give any hint as to what he was dreaming about
It's a common occurrence for men to wake up in the state of an erection.
That don't even make sense
Reply 6
Original post by BrutallyH
Hello before i start i would like to add, im not a jealous type, very understanding and not paranoid.

Hello the reason for this opeing is because my partner says this alot. So i find my fiancè hard in his sleep. When he wakes up like in the middle of the night i ask him "sexy dream" ive never ever heard him admit he does. When i know he does. I know i do. And if was to ask i would tell him as i have before. But when i ask him if he did have a sex dream he says he cant remember them or he didnt.

Well today he has a hard **** and he woke him self up and i asked him he said yeah... i was shocked and when i admitt it he always asks me who its about, so therefore i did today. He said no-one. Again i asked him so you didnt or did he said no... i dont get it like wtf why hide it?

So he said yes. Then i asked him whos the lucky girl he said. No one. I was like you didnt have one he said yea. Then said no.

Just ask him and tell him that you aren't gonna get mad.But after all it's a dream,not reality.If you are unsure you should talk to him,good luck.
Probably dreaming about the possibility of a Russian world order
Hello before i start i would like to add, im not paranoid.

Sure
Reply 9

Men have erections in the night that are nonsexual. Most of them are nonsexual. It's just hormones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending