The Student Room Group

Rating Girls on Physical Attractiveness

Ok boys if you were to categorize and rate the physical attractiveness of different girls. Which categories do you feel would fall under physical attractiveness? Ive done a few:

- Face
- Boobs
- Ass
- Height

Is there any others that you may feel you would add to this list or is there anything you would remove?
Original post by Il971
Ok boys if you were to categorize and rate the physical attractiveness of different girls. Which categories do you feel would fall under physical attractiveness? Ive done a few:

- Face
- Boobs
- Ass
- Height

Is there any others that you may feel you would add to this list or is there anything you would remove?

Some may say hair colour and loads others. Even race and accent.
Reply 2
Original post by Il971

- Face
- Boobs
- Ass
- Height

While you've missed off some of the more obvious ones (legs, hair, smile) there, I'm sure there are guys out there who have a thing for even the 'weirdest' body part.
Reply 3
I think facial symmetry is probably the big one.
Reply 4
Original post by ThomH97
I'm sure there are guys out there who have a thing for even the 'weirdest' body part.

The ears?
Feet.
Reply 6
Original post by Sataris
The ears?

Sure, why not. Shops sell fancy ear augmentations, like fluffy triangles stuck onto an alice band.
Reply 7
Original post by ThomH97
Sure, why not. Shops sell fancy ear augmentations, like fluffy triangles stuck onto an alice band.

To be fair those cat ear headbands are cute af

Spoiler

How she dresses herself is a big one. Hair (including body hair, or lack of), dress sense and how she wears her make-up.
I'm either feeling you or I'm not, thats it :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ThomH97
While you've missed off some of the more obvious ones (legs, hair, smile) there, I'm sure there are guys out there who have a thing for even the 'weirdest' body part.

Wouldnt smile come under face.

And can legs fit under the weight category
Original post by Il971
Wouldnt smile come under face.

And can legs fit under the weight category

You can be extra specific. Most men would find 'Woman' physically attractive, but this thread is asking for specificity.

While smile could be under face, legs do not come under weight.
Surely any category demonstrably unrelated to their personality counts as physical? I don't exactly come up with a big ticklist in my head whenever I see a gal fam

Original post by Sataris
To be fair those cat ear headbands are cute af

Spoiler

That's what a furry would say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending