The Student Room Group

Have I left it too late to apply for summer jobs?

I finish my A levels on the 21st June and I'm hoping to have a job over the summer but I'm so confused as to when I'm supposed to apply? If I started applying now wouldn't they want me to start now?

Sorry if this is a really stupid question 😂
Now is probably about right, application processes can usually take up to three weeks with reviewing and interviewing. However, be warned: they can be super hard to find especially if come September you will be leaving the area for uni. Look for full time temp jobs or somewhere you have a connection to kind of bypass the official systems because stores may have different needs than what the central recruitment office thinks they want. Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by FluffySquid1
Now is probably about right, application processes can usually take up to three weeks with reviewing and interviewing. However, be warned: they can be super hard to find especially if come September you will be leaving the area for uni. Look for full time temp jobs or somewhere you have a connection to kind of bypass the official systems because stores may have different needs than what the central recruitment office thinks they want. Good luck

Yeah I'm expecting it to be difficult :frown: Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending