The Student Room Group

Rate my body! 12 years in the game.

thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg

Sup guys/gals. I've been working out since I was 11 (28 today). Never used steroids. What do you think? Is it symmetrical?
Edit: 82 kg, 182 cm.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Agreed.Mirin
Reply 2
We get it you work out.
healthy looking :h:
You're certainly no slacker ... unless you've been skipping leg day, it's kinda hard to tell from that picture.
If you're 28, i'm 10.
Original post by nithian
thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg

Sup guys/gals. I've been working out since I was 11 (28 today). Never used steroids. What do you think? Is it symmetrical?

Not a fan of the giraffe neck, but otherwise yeah.. that is a human body right there. Flesh, bones, everything you need in a human torso.
Original post by arizonaidiot
Only a tsr cuckboy would say this

Really? I prefer the natural look, not someone who is so insecure about their body, unless they were fat of course. Also if I wanted tits, I would have a sex change.
"I've been working out since I was 11"
I don't like it but I don't really like many things so don't be offended.
Working out since 11, is now 28, but title of thread is ‘12 years in the game’? Slightly confused..
Reply 11
Original post by Zaspo
We get it you work out.

It happens :wink:

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
You're certainly no slacker ... unless you've been skipping leg day, it's kinda hard to tell from that picture.

Legs are slacking a bit in all honesty, but its not that bad. I squat only 150kg tho, but thats ATG, and then I mean I look like a frog in labour. 150kg bench/225 kg deadlift.

Original post by Joshyouare
If you're 28, i'm 10.

Its true, not sure if I look older or younger.

Original post by random_matt
"I've been working out since I was 11"

Yes, it's always been a passion.

Original post by Take thy guess
I don't like it but I don't really like many things so don't be offended.

Im not :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by jaychambers0808
Working out since 11, is now 28, but title of thread is ‘12 years in the game’? Slightly confused..

Glad you mentioned this :biggrin:. I didnt start going to an actual gym until I was 16, which is when I dedicated my entire life into it basically. Before it was other ****, but not the bodybuilding/strenght mindset.
Original post by nithian
Glad you mentioned this :biggrin:. I didnt start going to an actual gym until I was 16, which is when I dedicated my entire life into it basically. Before it was other ****, but not the bodybuilding/strenght mindset.

Haha okay. Good on you 💪🏼 you shouldn’t stress so much about the way your body looks, having self confidence is the key to life’s successes in all areas!
Reply 14
Original post by jaychambers0808
Haha okay. Good on you 💪🏼 you shouldn’t stress so much about the way your body looks, having self confidence is the key to life’s successes in all areas!

You're absolutely right! Im just going through a rough period in my life, in need of affirmation but also critique. It's getting better tho!
Original post by nithian
You're absolutely right! Im just going through a rough period in my life, in need of affirmation but also critique. It's getting better tho!

That’s great to hear! Just know that everyone is here to support you, but that real life is not on your computer screen! Talk to friends, family and coworkers. Drench yourself in ‘living’ life, and it won’t matter anymore how toned your abs are.
Reply 16
Original post by nithian
thumbnail_image1 (1).jpg

All good. You look pretty hot.
Original post by Ciel.
All good. You look pretty hot.

Excuse me. You have a boyfriend.
Reply 18
Original post by Take thy guess
Excuse me. You have a boyfriend.

So?
Original post by Ciel.
So?

Shouldn't really be checking out other men.

Do you love your boyfriend?

Quick Reply

Latest