The Student Room Group

Cardiff uni radiography

Hi all

I'm thinking of doing radiography in Cardiff .
Can you confirm what the college is like?
Do the lecture take attendance for lectures? I know practical are compulsory and attendance is recorded
How busy is the timetable?
Reply 1
Hey, I like the course for the most part, most lecturers are great and willing to help, just a bit annoying of the pointless stuff you have to learn but guess thats higher education, they take a register yeah but some people seem to come to half of the lectures and nothing has happened to them so.. timetable for the first term was 9-4 most days but after that it died down and there was more free time.

feel free to message / ask any other questions
Reply 2
Original post by ImBear
Hey, I like the course for the most part, most lecturers are great and willing to help, just a bit annoying of the pointless stuff you have to learn but guess thats higher education, they take a register yeah but some people seem to come to half of the lectures and nothing has happened to them so.. timetable for the first term was 9-4 most days but after that it died down and there was more free time.

feel free to message / ask any other questions

can you submit coursework if you have bad attendance?
most college dont allow you to submit or sit exam if you have poor attendance
do you do practical exams on placement
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by sarahlaw55
can you submit coursework if you have bad attendance?
most college dont allow you to submit or sit exam if you have poor attendance
do you do practical exams on placement

Yeah they don't seem to care as long as you get the work in on time,
there is a practical exam on each placement block it'll just be a different projection you have to perform yourself and assess your image.
Reply 4
Original post by ImBear
Yeah they don't seem to care as long as you get the work in on time,
there is a practical exam on each placement block it'll just be a different projection you have to perform yourself and assess your image.

could i please ask how many weeks you spent on placement each year thx

Quick Reply

Latest