The Student Room Group

girls i need ur opinion

what face shape do u like in a guy. small, rounded with good jawline cute face. or a medium/long structured face?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Reply 3
Reply 4
gotta be patient bro
no preference tbh
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
no preference tbh

well that helps
Doesnt matter to me! Just be nice and have some charm and any girl can be yours x
good jawlines never hurt tbh! but that doesn't mean a guy can't be cute with a rounded face :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by TracyRed
Doesnt matter to me! Just be nice and have some charm and any girl can be yours x

im ugly though with a s*** personality. do u think i can get a girl?
I don’t mind, looking at my past crushes they all have different face shapes. Usually more round/square and not long though.
what face shape do u like in a guy. small, rounded with good jawline cute face. or a medium/long structured face?

Face doesn't matter to me. I'm a personality kinda girl. I'm sure you have a great personality !
Face doesn't matter to me. I'm a personality kinda girl. I'm sure you have a great personality !

awww thx
im ugly though with a s*** personality. do u think i can get a girl?

I can but if u like! PM Me via my account
stop giving a **** and be confident in yourself - thats all that matters
Maybe it’s weird but I kinda like long faces, rounded looks too babyish for me
awww thx

You just got to let it shine through! Lose the mindset of oh I'll never get a girl. If you stay positive and just be yourself, you'll get her. It will work out for you and the right girl won't judge you on how you look, but instead love you for who you really are
You just got to let it shine through! Lose the mindset of oh I'll never get a girl. If you stay positive and just be yourself, you'll get her. It will work out for you and the right girl won't judge you on how you look, but instead love you for who you really are

nah i love myself too much. im strong mentally and physically, nothing can or will defeat me
both is fine. i dont think facial structure matters too much. Honestly a good personality makes any person attractive
i would say im actually fairly attractive. but becuase im in a s*** stage in life it has made my physical apperance go from 8.5/10 to 6/10.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending