The Student Room Group

I think I had sex with my girlfriend’s identical twin sister?

What makes me think this is that today my girlfriend asked me how my weekend went on Messenger.

She came over Saturday and left Sunday morning, so I think she should know how it went.

You couldn’t tell the difference between them, and I often struggle too. And besides, when I used my girlfriend’s name when I spoke to her on Saturday night, she replied...

I really hope I haven’t ****ed the sister.
Ehhh..?

Maybe you could speak to her, like indirectly.
troll much?
really, sounds like a familiar storyline opening...
Reply 4
Might as well say it before anyone else does.

Ask for a threesome.
Reply 5
Why be satisfied with one poonani when you can hit 2 birds with one stone or shall I say hit 2 pu$$y with one 2 incher
Sorry I did have a little laugh after reading this. I don’t doubt that this is a troll. But if it isn’t, it really doesn’t sound like you know your girlfriend very well. Twins maybe similar in their physical appearance but they should have distinct personalities. Did she not at all seem unfamiliar to you in bed? Maybe you and your girlfriend just haven’t known each other for very long.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Mystelle
Sorry I did have a little laugh after reading this. I don’t doubt that this is a troll. But if it isn’t, it really doesn’t sound like you know your girlfriend very well. Twins maybe similar in their physical appearance but they should have distinct personalities. Did she not at all seem unfamiliar to you in bed? Maybe you and your girlfriend just haven’t known each other for very long.

We’ve been dating for 2 months.

I can’t describe any further how similar they are, both physiologically and their personalities.

She didn’t seem different in bed, whatsoever.
Original post by Anonymous
We’ve been dating for 2 months.

I can’t describe any further how similar they are, both physiologically and their personalities.

She didn’t seem different in bed, whatsoever.

Ah I’m sorry man, I’m honestly disgusted by your girlfriend’s sister. Maybe she has some sort of secret crush on you. This is a really awkward situation for you. Tbh, I don’t think I’d want to tell your girlfriend about this, things won’t be the same again between you two if she found out what happened. Best thing to do now is learn the differences between them and just forget about the whole thing, and move on. :smile:
If you don’t tell her and she finds out you are screwed.

If you tell her you are screwed anyway.

Choose either one and then yolo
Maybe she's (or they're) just trying to check you
if this isnt a troll, what makes it worse is the twin sister was all up for it... what was going through her head XD
bruh if you can't tell the difference then she aint your girlfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending