The Student Room Group

Is 'thicc' really best?

I'm 5ft 2, massive ass, medium boobs, big hips with a comparatively small waist, nice legs and thin arms. Even tho I'm slightly overweight, it gathers in all the right places and I don't LOOK overweight. I'm also covered in tattoos and a couple of piercings if you're into that.

Facebook and Instagram taught me when I was 12-16 that my body was absolutely disgusting. I longed for a thigh gap and that 'ideal' boyish figure, and a lot of the time I still do. But now in 2017 and 2018 the girls who's bodies I wanted to have so desperately are now telling me they wish they looked like me. It's a pleasant feeling, although I still feel like the inferior model.

That aside, the real question I want to ask is fashion and the internet's ideal may change, but people's tastes generally don't.

So, which one do you think is best? Thin and boyish, Thin and Curvy, Thicc or Plus-sized? Or something else?

-
To clarify, I'm not going to use this to decide if I'm going to like myself or something silly like that. I'm just wondering what people's real opinions are generally, and saying you like something worlds away from my body type isn't an insult
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by LilliTiger
I'm 5ft 2, massive ass, medium boobs, big hips with a comparatively small waist, nice legs and thin arms. Even tho I'm slightly overweight, it gathers in all the right places and I don't LOOK overweight. I'm also covered in tattoos and a couple of piercings if you're into that.

Facebook and Instagram taught me when I was 12-16 that my body was absolutely disgusting. I longed for a thigh gap and that 'ideal' boyish figure, and a lot of the time I still do. But now in 2017 and 2018 the girls who's bodies I wanted to have so desperately are now telling me they wish they looked like me. It's a pleasant feeling, although I still feel like the inferior model.

That aside, the real question I want to ask is fashion and the internet's ideal may change, but people's tastes generally don't.

So, which one do you think is best? Thin and boyish, Thin and Curvy, Thicc or Plus-sized? Or something else?

Thicc is nice. https://youtu.be/20-3Pwl4yYg
Original post by LilliTiger

Honestly doesn't matter and you shouldn't care. It's your body and you should be happy with what you've got. If not then change it to what you want to look like.
Outside of extremities, men have varied tastes so don't expect this thread poll to tell you anything meaningful.
One thing I found universally true though over the years of "guy talks" is that we are are following the natural programming and given the choice of too thin vs too full, with all else being equal most of us will go the full route.

Keep in mind that I am talking about actual sexual preferences, aka bed stuff. It is funny how it works because we can have different aesthetic preference, let's say we find tall slender women more beautiful. While at the same finding petite curvy chicks a lot more fun to roll around with :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending