The Student Room Group

EUB17 form for eu bursary

I applied for the EU bursary. I filled the EUB17 form and sent it to them. The university itself sent me the email saying that i was eligible. I waited for a full month and a half only to call them and have the university say that EU student ARE NOT ELIGIBLE and we're only given the tuition fee loan. Nothing else. I cannot begin to understand as to why am I not eligible ( i tried to find the eligibility criteria online but couldn't find it) and if I was not eligible, then why did they send the email to us in the first place ?
Original post by nadiacarvalho
I applied for the EU bursary. I filled the EUB17 form and sent it to them. The university itself sent me the email saying that i was eligible. I waited for a full month and a half only to call them and have the university say that EU student ARE NOT ELIGIBLE and we're only given the tuition fee loan. Nothing else. I cannot begin to understand as to why am I not eligible ( i tried to find the eligibility criteria online but couldn't find it) and if I was not eligible, then why did they send the email to us in the first place ?

Hi,

As it is the University who decide eligibility for the Bursary this is something you'll need to clarify with them.

Regards, Aisha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending